Bank Transfer Option - Question | JoomShaper

Bank Transfer Option

AL

Antonio Lima

EasyStore 2 months ago

Hello.

When would you add bank transfer option for payments? It should be standard imho.

Also, for as much as uncheck reviews on backoffice it shows anyway on products. How to disable this at all, without messing with product page template to remove that?

Thanks

11 Answers
Mehtaz Afsana Borsha
Mehtaz Afsana Borsha
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 2 months ago #150070

Hi

Thanks for contacting us. Bank Transfer is already in our feature request list. Our team will add it in near future update.

-Regards.

AL
Antonio Lima
Accepted Answer
2 months ago #152179

Well hope the future update is soon to deploy.

One detail on the email template would be on order_summary to include size. If you build a clothe's store when you get the email it show the quantity of each item. But that item has variants (size and color). So would be helpful to be on the email.

Mehtaz Afsana Borsha
Mehtaz Afsana Borsha
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 2 months ago #152201

Ok I will inform our team.

OD
Olivier DELORON
Accepted Answer
1 month ago #152332

I'm sorry to note that this feature hasn't been added in the new version released today...

So when will this essential - and basic - feature will be available?

Mehtaz Afsana Borsha
Mehtaz Afsana Borsha
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 1 month ago #152365

Sorry we need some time. I will inform our team again.

OD
Olivier DELORON
Accepted Answer
1 month ago #152400

Thank you for your answer

Mehtaz Afsana Borsha
Mehtaz Afsana Borsha
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 1 month ago #152514

You are welcome.

OD
Olivier DELORON
Accepted Answer
1 month ago #152741

Hi there,

If I may, and to be perfectly clear, I am precising that the Bank Transfer Option consists only in displaying the shop Bank details, so that the customer can make the bank transfer on his own.

Then the shop is informed of the order and can proceed with the shipping once he has received confirmation that the order has been paid for.

So this feature is very simple: it's just matter of displaying a field containing some information...

Is this what you have in mind, and though, when will it be available?

Mehtaz Afsana Borsha
Mehtaz Afsana Borsha
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 1 month ago #152812

I have already informed our team about it. I hope they will implement it soon. But it may take some time. Allow us some time please.

Stan
Stan
Accepted Answer
1 month ago #153353

The bank transfer payment is mandatory since the beginning of the internet trade. Why you still can't provide such a simple functionality? We just need to put the bank details somewhere and to display them when people choose this option.

Another problem is that we can't edit cash on delivery option at all after the last update. I want to name it by my own. In fact I want to be able to translate it as my store is multilingial BUT none of the payments, shiping and so on are translatable. This is a HUGE downside of EasyStore!

Mehtaz Afsana Borsha
Mehtaz Afsana Borsha
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 1 month ago #153367

I have already informed our team. And for your others issue please create a new forum post.