Helix Ultimate - Question | JoomShaper

Helix Ultimate

TM

Tom Mitchell

Helix Framework 1 month ago

I need to suppress the logo/logo text in Helix Ultimate for any pages created using SP Pagebuilder. Is there a straightforward way to do this?

Using the Flex template (which used an earlier version of Helix) I was able to set the position to "404" (i.e. non-displaying location) and then use a module with the logo for the non-SP Pagebuilder pages and it all worked very well.

With Ultimate, there does not appear to be a mechanism to set the position for the logo, and if I leave it blank the system inserts the website name.

How can I suppress the logo.

10 Answers
Claudio
Claudio
Accepted Answer
1 month ago #150255

The logo is independent of SP Page Builder and you can remove it by creating a new style for the template, and apply that style only to menu items that point to pages created with SP Page Builder... You can either remove the logo in the "Basic" tab settings or remove the "logo" module position in the new style "layout" tab (usually in the header row)

Be careful because FLEX is no longer supported, so make sure you transfer all your content to Helix Ultimate as soon as you can...

TM
Tom Mitchell
Accepted Answer
1 month ago #150424

Claudio,

Thank you. I appreciate that Helix and SPPB are separate - not an issue.

I have created a "template" in Helix Ultimate. BUT, and I will repeat myself, removing the the logo in the Basics tab results in Helix substituting the site name in its place. I have no logo module position in the layout tab. I hope you can now see why I am frustrated.

I have stopped using Flex already.

Ofi Khan
Ofi Khan
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 1 month ago #150277

Hello Tom Mitchell

Apology for the inconvenience. You need to contact your template provider. It is out of our support. We can only help if you use Helix Ultimate template or template made with Helix Ultimate by us.

Best regards

TM
Tom Mitchell
Accepted Answer
1 month ago #150569

Thank you. Your answer was:

1. Create a custom header (I set it as a 3+9)
  2. Put the logo in a module (I called it logo) assigned to every page EXCEPT main menu pages
  3. In the Layout|Header|3 column set the module position to logo and the 9 column to main menu.

Detailed instructions on how to achieve this were provided in your link to the documentation.

Thank you for resolving this for me.

TM
Tom Mitchell
Accepted Answer
1 month ago #150422

Ofi Khan - you need to read the question then answer it properly. I ask how to do something in Helix Ultimate not in a third party template. I used to use a third party template that was based on old Helix. I NOW use Helix Ultimate and am asking how to do something.

Regards

Ofi Khan
Ofi Khan
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 1 month ago #150449

I have read it clearly. Sorry, if I could not explain it to you. For the Helix Ultimate, you need to take a Custom Header and use the logo position wherever you want. Please follow this documentation to know about this.

Paul Frankowski
Paul Frankowski
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 1 month ago #150440

Hi Tom,

1. We don't talk here about buggy Flex (Apikko template!), please!
  2. If you have raw Helix Ultimate template is has position "404" that is used ONLY on error page. It's displayed on that area:

info_2388_2024.jpg

You can use any module you want, it can be Custom or SPPB module.

screenshot made 60 sec ago

TM
Tom Mitchell
Accepted Answer
1 month ago #150570

The only reason to menion Flex was that I am dumping it!

Paul Frankowski
Paul Frankowski
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 1 month ago #150441

About Question : I need to suppress the logo/logo text in Helix Ultimate for any pages created using SP Pagebuilder.

As you know (I hope) Joomla display/uses Template on each subpage so to have logo and menu, you need header from template - then you can use logo and menu, or only logo, as you wish. Becuase you can create Custom Header can can have only logo position. More in Helix documenation.

TM
Tom Mitchell
Accepted Answer
1 month ago #150571

Your colleague Ofi Khan helped me resolve the problem. Knew how to do it just couldn't connect the dots for some reason - age?

Thanks