Mobile Menu Drop Down does Not Work - Question | JoomShaper

Mobile Menu Drop Down does Not Work

AM

Amy Mucha

Template 1 month ago

Hello, I recently purchased a template form you called Gourmand. The drop down arrows do no work on the menu for mobile (even on the fresh template) The drop down arrows only work if I happen to be on the parent page. otherwise, the menu does not have the child pages. My site is https://elmhurstcitycentrestage.com/ but as I said the template has the same issue. Please advise

5 Answers
Ofi Khan
Ofi Khan
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 1 month ago #150273

Hello Amy Mucha

Apology for the inconvenience. Please share your administrator access here to check the issue. Use the Hidden Content box to share the credentials. Make sure that you have a full site backup with you before sharing.

Best regards

AM
Amy Mucha
Accepted Answer
1 month ago #150339

Hello, thank you. I hope you can correct the mobile menu for me.

Additionally, since you will be in my admin, could you look at the other problem that I am having?

I'm also having a problem with form builder, while using it to create a contact form (CONTACT page). The resulting email message is incomplete: the email content is not replaceing the code with in the braces - eg; {{email from website}}, {{first-name}} {{last-name}},{{subject}} and the message has no email and no message. Also, I can not see where to change the color of the form submit response (Email successfully sent!)

I appreciate your help with this!!

I created a backup. Please see your temporary access below. All the best, Amy Mucha

Ofi Khan
Ofi Khan
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 1 month ago #150414

Apology for the inconvenience. In the menu module for offcanvas position, sub menu items were hidden. I have fixed your issue. Please check your site.

AM
Amy Mucha
Accepted Answer
1 month ago #150497

THANK YOU! THis makes me so happy!

The only problem that I have left is that the contact form is not working. Could you look at that and help me figure out why its not working?

...while using it to create a contact form (CONTACT page). The resulting email message is incomplete: the email content is not replaceing the code with in the braces - eg; {{email from website}}, {{first-name}} {{last-name}},{{subject}} and the message has no email and no message. Also, I can not see where to change the color of the form submit response (Email successfully sent!) also it seems like I need to press the button twice before it actually works...

Ofi Khan
Ofi Khan
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 1 month ago #150543

You are welcome 😊

I can check it. Please activate the access again.