I Can Not Any Custom Code To The Template Style, Help Please - Question | JoomShaper

I Can Not Any Custom Code To The Template Style, Help Please

A

Alejandro

Template 1 month ago

Hello, I installed Podcasta template with all the examples that template comes. I wanted to add this code: @media(max-width:992px) { .logo-image-phone { height: 70px !important; } } The purpose is to make the mobile logo bigger in the "custom" code section of the template, however this code is not working , it gives me this error related to some " addStyleDeclaration()

I trully don't know what could it be, because I am following the FAQ od the HELIX ultimate template here, and my code is correct. When i see the original files of the .rar or .zip template , and also in my hosting. I don't find a custom.css file, it looks doesn't come with it. So , i will apreciatte your help to know what's going on.

Thanks

7 Answers
Paul Frankowski
Paul Frankowski
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 1 month ago #151043

Hi,

Hard to say, your code looks quite OK. For sure I would add space between @media and "(" or you can copy that.

@media screen and (max-width:992px) { 
.logo-image-phone { height: 70px !important; } 
} 

If somehow still that same error message, please CREATE a new custom.css file in template /css/ folder and then copy that CSS code !

info_2413_2024.jpg

Path in my template: /templates/shaper_helixultimate/css/custom.css

Paul Frankowski
Paul Frankowski
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 1 month ago #151045

Of course you could do that same using Template Options, read section "Logo Height" from >> https://www.joomshaper.com/documentation/helix-framework/basic#logo

In your case set Height for Tablet and Mobile (using Top icons)

A
Alejandro
Accepted Answer
1 month ago #151052

Thank you for you answer , however this template only comes this option for Logo   normal but not for Logo responsive,  that's why I am trying to solve the issue with custom.custom.css

A
Alejandro
Accepted Answer
1 month ago #151053

The name of the template is: Podcasta

Paul Frankowski
Paul Frankowski
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 1 month ago #151059

In that case you path and new file should be:

templates\podcasta\css\custom.css

is all clear now? remember custom.css not custom.custom.css