Forms Will Not Send. - Question | JoomShaper

Forms Will Not Send.

T

Tony

SP Page Builder 1 month ago

I am unable to get the forms to work. I've followed the documentation, but when I press the 'send message' button, the form clears, i don't get any message and no email is sent. I have checked my host is they allow PHPmail and they do. However the host documentation says I MUST set the Envelope sender. (as below) How do I do this? Thanks Tony.

Setting From / Envelope Sender You must set a valid 'From' and envelope sender address on emails you send. This 'From' address must exist and must be a domain hosted on your GURU Shared Hosting account, otherwise the message may be rejected. You cannot send as arbitrary domains or addresses.

Setting the 'from' address by using a 'From:' header in the message is not sufficient. If you are using PHP mail() then the sender is provided as the 5th parameter to the mail() function. eg.

mail('recipient@domain', 'My subject', 'My message', 'From: sender@mydomain', '-fsender@mydomain')

Most mailing systems, such as WordPress, frameworks and phpmailer code will have options or settings to ensure this happens when you send mail.

2 Answers
T
Tony
Accepted Answer
1 month ago #151187

Hi. Not sure what I did, but its now working. :)

Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 1 month ago #151206

Hi there,

Thank you for reaching out, and I apologize for any inconvenience caused by this oversight. If you face the problem again, Please let us know.

Best regards,

Toufiqur Rahman (Team Lead, Support)