FedEx In Easy Store, Where?? - Question | JoomShaper

FedEx In Easy Store, Where??

B

Bob

EasyStore 2 months ago

Greetings, Just installed the easy store template shoppin on https://b3salonproducts.net/

I checked the docs and I can't find where to set up FedEx.

I have this plug in from the j2 store com_j2store_v4-4.0.4-pro

Help?

Thanks, Bob

5 Answers
Mehtaz Afsana Borsha
Mehtaz Afsana Borsha
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 2 months ago #151272

Hi

Thanks for contacting us. You can follow the link below:

https://www.joomshaper.com/documentation/easystore/shipping-carrier

-Regards.

B
Bob
Accepted Answer
4 days ago #157038

Hi Mehtiz,

I followed the link you provided and I find it lacking what I am looking for.

Please clarify: It seems this easy cart does not connect directly to FedEX from within the cart?

I mean I was expecting the order to connect directly to the clients FedEx account from within the cart and also allow you to print the label directly from within the cart.

Am I missing something?

Very important, please let me know. Thanks, Bob

Mehtaz Afsana Borsha
Mehtaz Afsana Borsha
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 3 days ago #157054

Hi

As far as I know there is no option available right now, But if possible try our latest version of EasyStore. If it helps.

B
Bob
Accepted Answer
3 days ago #157108

Hi Mehtiz, Thanks for the speedy reply. I have tried 2 easystore installs and loaded products, all ready to launch. The storefront is great system but fails in shipping.

I lost 2 accounts because of the convoluted shipping system, realy bad. Got both all ready to go but with no direct FedEx api the easystore fails to deliver a smooth operations.

I don't understand, all the great work gone into building easystore and then ignored or just got lazy dealing with the shipping needs.

When easystore can direct hook to FedEx and print the shipping label inside the store I will be back on board. My clients went to shopifly only because of the goofy shipping system therein, sad. Thanks again, Bob

Mehtaz Afsana Borsha
Mehtaz Afsana Borsha
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 2 days ago #157172

I will add it in our request list so that our team can implement it.