My Hamburger Menu is Not Functioning Correctly For Submenu Items Under One Main Menu Item - Question | JoomShaper

My Hamburger Menu is Not Functioning Correctly For Submenu Items Under One Main Menu Item

RC

Richard Chick

Helix Framework 1 month ago

On my website several submenu items under the menu heading "Performances" are not working for desktop off canvas or phone (i.e. hamburger menu). Submenu items "Upcoming" and "All Performances" are working but "This Season", and "Last Season" are not selectable and the flip selector for "Special Interest" is in the wrong place and apparently covering a selector for one of the other items.

Everything is working fine for the normal desktop menu but this area of the menu is not useable on a phone.

Joomla 5.0.3 shaper_helixultimate_default, Helix 2.0.18

3 Answers
Rashida Rahman
Rashida Rahman
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 1 month ago #151354

Hi there!

Thanks for reaching out to us.

Kindly, change those problematic menu item type to URL and put a hash on the url field. This should solve the issue for you. I have tried to login, but couldn't find your administrative URL here, so unable to login to backend for making the changes needed.

https://share.cleanshot.com/C8Ldk8Z5

Best Regards

RC
Richard Chick
Accepted Answer
1 month ago #151875

Thanks very much Rashida. Your solution did work. I will try to sort out why you were unable to login.

Dick Chick

Rashida Rahman
Rashida Rahman
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 1 month ago #151948

Hi,

Glad that it helped and you are always welcome:)

You may accept the most useful answer in order to close the post.

Best Regards