Joomla Module "Articles" Not Working Properly - Question | JoomShaper

Joomla Module "Articles" Not Working Properly

O

openframes

SP Page Builder 3 years ago

Hello there,

after changing my header menu to transparent (using floox classic), I'm having trouble with my Joomla Articles Addon. At the beginning the previous row to the row with the Article Addon didn't show up, so I created a new page and pasted the row with the element to this one. Now the head of the page is fine, but the page only shows the first three off six articles. How can I fix that? I want to see all articles.

The original problem was, that on the white background I could not see the menu any more, which is still existing on the article pages. Is there a way to change the background color only of the article pages or putting a default header image? Thank you in advance.

Best, Falko

7 Answers
Ofi Khan
Ofi Khan
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 3 years ago #13918

Hello openframes

Please share your administrator access here to check the issue. Use the Hidden Content box to share the credentials.

Best regards

O
openframes
Accepted Answer
3 years ago #14127

Hello Ofi,

Just for you to know, I also had an issue with JCH-Optimize (Off Canvas Menu Popping up when page is loading) they changed something in the head: "...I've added 'offcanvas' to the Dynamic CSS Selector setting to add all css referring the offcanvas to the critical CSS inlined in the <head/> section of the page. had to disable the template's CSS compression feature for this to work properly though. You should always disable these settings when using JCH Optimize as they often conflict." I don't think it affects the problem with the Articles Module, which kind of was there before, but maybe it's better for you to know.

Best, Falko

Ofi Khan
Ofi Khan
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 3 years ago #14733

Your issue is fixed now. Please check your site. You need to use a limit for the Articles and clear your cache in System -> Clear Cache

O
openframes
Accepted Answer
2 years ago #15575

Hello Ofi,

thank you! I just have one more problem. How can I design an article page? I checked all the options in Joomla and Joomshaper, but I couldn't figure out. The main problem is, that my menu is not visible, because of the lack of a header and white background.

How can I edit the headline "Beiträge", I didn't find it anywhere.

Gratefully, Falko

Ofi Khan
Ofi Khan
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 2 years ago #15583

This is the page heading. Go to the Menu Item and Hide Page Heading in Page Display settings of the item.

O
openframes
Accepted Answer
2 years ago #16194

There are no menu items for article pages. How do I get there?

Ofi Khan
Ofi Khan
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 2 years ago #16249

Then create a menu item type Articles -> Category Blog and then hide the menu item. Turn off Page Heading in that menu item.