0 Object Of Class StdClass Could Not Be Converted To String - Question | JoomShaper

0 Object Of Class StdClass Could Not Be Converted To String

F

Femitex

SP Page Builder 1 month ago

I recieve an error when using a Joomshaper Addon on my Wayne 2.0.0 template. Error message: 0 Object of class stdClass could not be converted to string Please urgently advise. Everytime I use a Joomshaper addon on this template it crashes!

7 Answers
Ofi Khan
Ofi Khan
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 1 month ago #152727

Hello Femitex

Apology for the inconvenience. Please share your administrator access here to check the issue. Use the Hidden Content box to share the credentials. Make sure that you have a full site backup with you before sharing.

Best regards

F
Femitex
Accepted Answer
1 month ago #152740

The url for the page is https://www.synterra.co/index.php/en/case-study Please note that anytime I use the Joomshaper Addons this error occurs. This is not limited to the case-study Addon

Ofi Khan
Ofi Khan
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 1 month ago #152828

I have customized this file:

templates/shaper_wayne_corp/sppagebuilder/addons/wayne_corp_case_study/site.php

Please check your page now.

S
Sergioh
Accepted Answer
4 weeks ago #153232

Hello Could you please share the file as I'm getting the same issue with this template. Thank you

Ofi Khan
Ofi Khan
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 4 weeks ago #153282

Please go to this location:

templates/shaper_wayne_corp/sppagebuilder/addons/wayne_corp_case_study

and replace site.php file with the attached file. You need to unzip the file and then replace.

site.php.zip

S
Sergioh
Accepted Answer
3 weeks ago #153350

Thank you

Ofi Khan
Ofi Khan
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 3 weeks ago #153441

You are welcome 😊

I have a humble request. It would be very kind of you if you can manage some moment to give us feedback on 

1. Joomla Extension Directory
  2. TrustPilot

This will inspire us to improve.