ICagenda - Question | JoomShaper

ICagenda

stq74

stq74

SP Page Builder 3 years ago

Hello, I updated sppb pro and since my iCagenda extension no longer works, that is to say that the months do not go by anymore. Could you help me, thank you URL: https://maisondusaleve.com/groupes/anniversaires-nature

13 Answers
stq74
stq74
Accepted Answer
3 years ago #1233

hello, this is urgent, can an operator look into my problem? Thank you

stq74
stq74
Accepted Answer
3 years ago #1554

I have been waiting for support for 4 days, I have a Developer subscription and I have been a customer since 2015, I do not understand this silence. Is there an agent to help me?

Rashida Rahman
Rashida Rahman
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 3 years ago #1568

Hi there!

Really really sorry for the unwanted delay! Did you contact iCagenda extension provider already?

Best Regards

Paul Frankowski
Paul Frankowski
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 3 years ago #1572

Hi. Extensions conflicts are beyond support (Support Policy). You should ask iCagenda developer about details/ how to fix it.

Calendar module use Ajax script, so probably there is conflict somewhere.

stq74
stq74
Accepted Answer
3 years ago #1581

I couldn't believe it anymore, 4 days to hear myself say that I must see with Icagenda… Of course I asked him, I'm still waiting for his answer, with the difference that I have the unsupported version with him ...

stq74
stq74
Accepted Answer
3 years ago #2275

Hello, I tested on another site, before updating Sppb Pro, it's ok. Updating Sppb Pro does this no longer work. On the same site, switching to the Protostar template, without using Sppb Pro, it also works.

So, I deduce that it is the Sppb Pro update that is causing the problem and not Icagenda.

Could you help me anyway? Thank you

stephane

Paul Frankowski
Paul Frankowski
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 3 years ago #2284

I can ask our developer, but I cannot promise anything.

Paul Frankowski
Paul Frankowski
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 3 years ago #2286

It's possible to get access to admin area? Use "Hidden Content" field to share this data.

stq74
stq74
Accepted Answer
3 years ago #2305

Thanks a lot Paul

Paul Frankowski
Paul Frankowski
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 3 years ago #2310

Shared with developer. Thx

stq74
stq74
Accepted Answer
3 years ago #4515

Hi the problem goes away when I deactivate the Joomla cache. But apparently the template is caching, where are the template or helix cache settings?

Thank you

B
bigionline
Accepted Answer
2 years ago #19954

Hello, I have the same problem with Icagenda. Helix 3 template updated to the latest version. Up to version 3.7.6 of Sppb Pro I have not had any problems. Any subsequent updates create a problem in the calendar (a completely wrong year appears) Now I have again restored the site to a version with Sppb Pro 3.7.6 installed, everything is working again. We therefore confirm that the problem lies in the update. Has anyone already found a solution? Thank you.

Paul Frankowski
Paul Frankowski
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 2 years ago #19987

Maybe as @stq74 suggested, disable cache and JS compression for test purposes.