Breadcrumbs Different On Pagebuilder And Joomla Articles - Question | JoomShaper

Breadcrumbs Different On Pagebuilder And Joomla Articles

PK

Peter Klinke

Helix Framework 1 month ago

Hello, I'm currently creating a site with Helix Ultimate with pages from Pagebuilder as well as pure Joomla. Now I want to display breadcrumbs. However, these are displayed differently on the Pagebuilder pages and Joomla articles. Position is content-top.

How do I make the breadcrumbs look the same on all sides?

Pagebuilder page "Das Team": https://imgur.com/YDMDSHa

Joomla article, menu item Leistungen https://imgur.com/1KaVCsd

6 Answers
Ofi Khan
Ofi Khan
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 1 month ago #152955

Hello Peter Klinke

Please share a screenshot of your issue to understand it better. Take a screenshot and share via any platform. For example: Lightshot or Imgur

Best regards

PK
Peter Klinke
Accepted Answer
1 month ago #152985

screenshots are already Added but not visible in the Text.

Ofi Khan
Ofi Khan
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 1 month ago #153190

Apology for the inconvenience. Please share your administrator access here to check the issue. Use the Hidden Content box to share the credentials. Make sure that you have a full site backup with you before sharing.

PK
Peter Klinke
Accepted Answer
4 weeks ago #153236

Please have a look in hoidden area of first question entry, there you'll still find all you need.

Paul Frankowski
Paul Frankowski
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 4 weeks ago #153244

Hi Peter -- if I may share my thoughts...

In general, Pages (SPPB) are displayed without main container (full with). And all Articles has container (read more about it in Bootstrap documenation) that's why content is displayed at the middle with left & right space.

Without using extra CSS, you should be able to disable that container using Helix Template Options > Blog > Details > Full-width Layout: ON

whole rest request using extra CSS.

BTW

Try to focus on one component, for example SPPB for most pages, and Articles keep only for Blog, it may save you lots of time later in Google Search Console.

PK
Peter Klinke
Accepted Answer
3 weeks ago #153416

Hi Paul, thanks for your explanation. What I would have liked to have is that the breadcrumbs are in the middle above the text even with the Pagebuilder posts as with the Joomla posts.

There are always site owners for whom Pagebuilder is too complex and can only maintain frequently updated posts in an editor like JCE or Tiny.