Sticky Header When Linking To Section - Question | JoomShaper

Sticky Header When Linking To Section

Robert

Robert

Helix Framework 3 years ago

Hello there,

Is there a way to make the following work?

I have a link on a page which leads to a section of a different page, i would like for the header to be sticky when scroll to top is a certain amount... Now the header is becoming sticky from that section on, everthing above it has a non sticky header... even on page refresh...

To see what i mean is here When you scroll down the homepage a bit there is a row which contains benefits (there are green checks before them). Under the benefit "examen garantie" is a link to a section on the contact page, you can see what i mean by then...

I hope someone can help me getting this fixed...

3 Answers
Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 3 years ago #13990

Hi there,

Thanks for contacting us. Do you wanna disable sticky header on specific page section?

-Thanks

Robert
Robert
Accepted Answer
3 years ago #14000

Yeah i guess that will work as well... But then i think when someone will refresh a page somewhere in the middle of the page that the sticky header will only work from that point on... The best thing would be if i could make the header sticky when scroll to top is above a certain value... But if i could disable the sticky header on a specific page section it will work for now i guess... Could you tell me how to do so?

Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 3 years ago #14175

Can you share a sample that you need exactly?