[REQUEST] Customer Contacts In Order Summary - Question | JoomShaper

[REQUEST] Customer Contacts In Order Summary

Stan

Stan

EasyStore 1 month ago

Hello,

There is no phone or email in the order summaty details for the customer who has made the order. So if I want to contact that customer, I can't find out how or I have to search deeper to find the contact details. It would be much simpler if those details were displayed along with the shipping details. When I send the ordered products I have to provide the customer phone to the delivery company. HOW?!

Please add this simple information along with the other details as soon as possible.

Thank you!

10 Answers
Mehtaz Afsana Borsha
Mehtaz Afsana Borsha
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 1 month ago #153360

Hi

Thanks for contacting us and thanks for your suggestions. I will add it to our feature request list so that our team will think about it and if possible can implement it.

-Regards.

Stan
Stan
Accepted Answer
1 month ago #153378

Hi,

If this is not possible then you should refund every payment we've made for EasyStore. You had to run a free test period to fix all those flaws before asking us to pay for it.

Mehtaz Afsana Borsha
Mehtaz Afsana Borsha
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 1 month ago #153393

Sorry for this inconvenience. I have already added it to our list. It may take some time. Allow us some time please.

MA
miguel angel
Accepted Answer
1 month ago #153589

I think the same thing happens to me. I can't see the phone number of the person who placed the order.

Stan
Stan
Accepted Answer
1 week ago #155268

Hello,

There is still no phone number in the order summary in the administration of the EasyStore.

The customer's phone is mandatory for finalizing the order because every shiping company needs the phone!

We need this simple thing as soon as possible.

Mehtaz Afsana Borsha
Mehtaz Afsana Borsha
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 1 week ago #155286

Hi

I have already added it to our list, but I can not assure you that they can implement this feature because only management decides which features should be added and which are not. But still, I have added it, I hope they can implement it. But it may take some time.

Mehtaz Afsana Borsha
Mehtaz Afsana Borsha
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 1 week ago #155290

I will inform them as a higher priority so that they can implement it ASAP.

Stan
Stan
Accepted Answer
1 week ago #155289

It's a simple DB request which should take no more than 5 minutes of development. I can't understand why it's so hard to be done...

And it is important for every store owner.

Stan
Stan
Accepted Answer
1 week ago #155294

Thank you! I hope it will be implemented with the next release.

Mehtaz Afsana Borsha
Mehtaz Afsana Borsha
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 1 week ago #155298

You are welcome.