No Any Languages are Shown In Switching Lang Module (Template Crafty+EasyStore) - Question | JoomShaper

No Any Languages are Shown In Switching Lang Module (Template Crafty+EasyStore)

Hanna Smotrova

Hanna Smotrova

EasyStore 4 weeks ago

I've turned on language plugin, published two languages. So url like https://yasen.com.ua/index.php/en and https://yasen.com.ua/index.php/uk/ work. But there is no any languge list with lang names or flages in module. So its imposible for user to switch languages on website...Neme of plugin is shown so I see where is module published, there is just no any languages to switch. Please help, thank you.

9 Answers
Ofi Khan
Ofi Khan
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 4 weeks ago #153484

Hello Hanna Smotrova

Please follow this article and use Language Switcher plugin on your site.

Best regards

Hanna Smotrova
Hanna Smotrova
Accepted Answer
4 weeks ago #153519

Hi, as Ive already mentioned - plugin is turned on and all steps are done, but it still doesnt work.

Ofi Khan
Ofi Khan
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 3 weeks ago #153559

Please share your administrator access here to check the issue. Use the Hidden Content box to share the credentials. Make sure that you have a full site backup with you before sharing.

Hanna Smotrova
Hanna Smotrova
Accepted Answer
3 weeks ago #153979

done

Hanna Smotrova
Hanna Smotrova
Accepted Answer
2 weeks ago #154416

Hi, any updates? Website almost not working after update. Thanks

B
bouey
Accepted Answer
2 weeks ago #154422

Hi, it's seem your language switcher is only visible in mobile mode put it first in the header check all your language content are published

Stéphane

Hanna Smotrova
Hanna Smotrova
Accepted Answer
2 weeks ago #154424

No, there is no any languages' variants are shown in mobile version, only custom text that Ive added to see where it should be.

B
bouey
Accepted Answer
2 weeks ago #154426

Hi,

i have this, lang-block dropdown-menu

can you set the language filter to display name and flag and not with dropdown

can you put a screen capture of the language filter parameter and your installed language and content language

Stéphane

B
bouey
Accepted Answer
2 weeks ago #154427

did you configure a meny by language with association ? i'm more use to Falang but i think it's necessary with the native system to display flag display the default language too.

Stéphane