Button Add On - Question | JoomShaper

Button Add On

RG

Robert Gomes

SP Page Builder 3 weeks ago

Unless I am missing something, the ability to change both the standard and the hover colors in the button add on is now missing

The only option it is giving me allows me to change the hover state color only

Could someone point me in the right direction?

7 Answers
Mehtaz Afsana Borsha
Mehtaz Afsana Borsha
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 3 weeks ago #153544

Hi

Thanks for contacting us. Which version are you using? It seems ok in my end. I am using the latest version of page builder.

Screenshot 2024-04-04 at 10.13.25 AM.png

-Regards.

RG
Robert Gomes
Accepted Answer
3 weeks ago #153635

I am on the newest version of everything (SPPB, Joomla and Helix). the Normal and Hover selector buttons are missing for me after I upgraded SPPB

I have also tried reinstalling SPPB https://digital.imagineteam.solutions/s/c/ybb60XuojLZ66PEl

Paul Frankowski
Paul Frankowski
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 3 weeks ago #153552
  1. Button settings: General > "Style" option > Custom then scroll down to find
  2. background settings in "Style" section.

info_2536_2024.jpg

info_2537_2024.jpg

RG
Robert Gomes
Accepted Answer
3 weeks ago #153746

Bumping this back up

RG
Robert Gomes
Accepted Answer
3 weeks ago #153747

As I have explained to your chat support, The hover and normal selectors are missing when creating a new button, and on existing buttons, if I try to edit, the style area on the general tab is missing altogether. I have no way to make a modification other that to try and target each button in the css - not what I would expect to have to do using your system

Paul Frankowski
Paul Frankowski
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 3 weeks ago #153750
  1. Are you sure that Button addon was not overriden inside your template. Check on Casiopea if you're not sure.
  2. I cannot reproduce your issue, even if I tried 3 x times on two different sites.

BTW

I saw that you have Helix template, but it's part of the name. What is a FULL name of your template, Dentro, Investa, Travelin or "raw" Helix Ultimate or Helix3 - now you see.

RG
Robert Gomes
Accepted Answer
3 weeks ago #153751

I have tried to delete the button and start a new one, have also tried editing, all to the same effect

I haven't changed the template (Flex) and all was working fine until I updated to 5.2.9

Buttons always worked the way I expected until I updated SPPB