Smart Search - SP Page Builder Plugin Causes Error In Smart Search Indexing Joomla 4 - Question | JoomShaper

Smart Search - SP Page Builder Plugin Causes Error In Smart Search Indexing Joomla 4

S

smouellette

SP Page Builder 3 weeks ago

If I enable the Smart Search - SP Page Builder plugin I get the following error when I try to index the site with Smart Search (full path in the hidden content). Is there a way to fix this?

Thanks!

9 Answers
Ofi Khan
Ofi Khan
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 1 week ago #155186

I have shared the issue with the developer team. It will take some time. However, please use SP Page Builder 5. We do not have support for SP Page Builder 3. Your issue will be fixed with SP Page Builder 5.

S
smouellette
Accepted Answer
1 week ago #155237

I didn't know it was out of date - thanks, I have updated it and look forward to the fix.

Ofi Khan
Ofi Khan
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 2 weeks ago #154180

Hello smouellette

Apology for the inconvenience. Please share your administrator access here to check the issue. Use the Hidden Content box to share the credentials. Make sure that you have a full site backup with you before sharing.

Best regards

S
smouellette
Accepted Answer
2 weeks ago #154303

OK, creds below

Ofi Khan
Ofi Khan
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 2 weeks ago #154352

Please take a full site backup with Akeeba Backup in ZIP format and share here. Follow this tutorial. I will check it on my localhost.

S
smouellette
Accepted Answer
1 week ago #154937

Hi Ofi, do you have an update on this? Thanks!

S
smouellette
Accepted Answer
2 weeks ago #154415

Thanks Ofi. Link to zipfile below.

Ofi Khan
Ofi Khan
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 1 week ago #155007

Please share a publicly accessible link to download it.

S
smouellette
Accepted Answer
1 week ago #155102

OK try it now.