Missing Plugins For Multi-languages - Question | JoomShaper

Missing Plugins For Multi-languages

T

Tomáš Popardowski

SP Page Builder 3 weeks ago

Hello, I have a complete website and deployed on a domain. Its base is based on Magnin template. The client has now asked me to change the language to English - I know how to do it, but the "System language code" and "system language filter" plugins are not in the installation. How do I install them there - I have never encountered that they are missing in the installation. Thank you for your help.

10 Answers
Paul Frankowski
Paul Frankowski
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 3 weeks ago #154133

Ahoj Tomas,

Those are native Joomla plugins, but we never removed any core extensions from it.

1. Reinstall Joomla Core
  2. Check also here, Extensions: Discover (if all are installed)
  3. Switch Joomla Admin to English and Search in plugins again, those two, maybe in CZ names are translated.

info_2567_2024.jpg

T
Tomáš Popardowski
Accepted Answer
2 weeks ago #154478

Hello,

yes, I have already solved it - usually I have the administration in English, but in this case I had it in Czech and searched for plugins by English name. Once I did it in English... they are there. Just such a stupid thing that I wouldn't have thought of. Thank you.

T.

Paul Frankowski
Paul Frankowski
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 3 weeks ago #154134

Extra tip, in Joomla those plugins files are here:

• plugins\system\languagecode
  • plugins\system\languagefilter

As evidence of our innocence here is screenshot

info_2568_2024.jpg

Now it's your turn, my role ends here.

B
bouey
Accepted Answer
2 weeks ago #154423

Hi, What you want to make a site in multilanguage ? the 2 plugins are core plugin in all installation but the name displayed "language filter" is the english name

you can find it if you filter the plugin by system plugin

you can easily translate a sp page builder site with Translate for Sp page builder you don't have to duplicate each page https://www.faboba.com/en/components/sppbtranslate/presentation.html Stéphane

CT
Chaka T.
Accepted Answer
2 weeks ago #154432

Hello Stéphane, what about the compatibility between the Falang component and Easystore? It seems to me that it has been a while since this request was made and unless I am mistaken, we do not have any follow-up on this subject.

THANKS

B
bouey
Accepted Answer
2 weeks ago #154439

Hi, I have tested some time ago and it's was partialy working , i have proposed a small change to make it working. a problem was still there if you use product with attributes, you have to translated each attributes in all the products an attributes is not common with all product

Stéphane

B
bouey
Accepted Answer
2 weeks ago #154440

I have found the thread about this (4 months ago) https://www.joomshaper.com/forum/question/29709

Stéphane

Paul Frankowski
Paul Frankowski
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 2 weeks ago #154452

Falang component - is supported only by its developer, and I am not sure if it has integration with easystore, for sure not in free version. This component really works only if you have PRO (paid) version.

B
bouey
Accepted Answer
2 weeks ago #154471

Hi, I'm the onwner of Falang and i can assure you That Falang work well in the FREE version. The pro version is only for extra features and support.

For easystore check in the code of easystore if the change are done. i haven't checked yet

Stéphane

Paul Frankowski
Paul Frankowski
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 2 weeks ago #154476

Hi Stéphane,

thanks, good to know.

i coudn't find that in changelog, so I am not sure if it was already implemented or not yet.