Estate - Warning: File_exists(): Open_basedir Restriction In Effect - Question | JoomShaper

Estate - Warning: File_exists(): Open_basedir Restriction In Effect

T

Tonda

General 2 weeks ago

Hello, I have a problems with Estate Joomla template. Joomla 4.4.3, PHP 8.1.0.

Warning: file_exists(): open_basedir restriction in effect. File(/domains/xxxx/components/com_spproperty/assets/css/owl.theme.default.min.css) is not within the allowed path(s): (/data/web/virtuals/343615/virtual) in /data/web/virtuals/343615/virtual/www/domains/xxxxx/modules/mod_spproperty_properties/mod_spproperty_properties.php on line 50

Warning: Zend OPcache API is restricted by "restrict_api" configuration directive in /data/web/virtuals/343615/virtual/www/domains/xxxx/libraries/vendor/joomla/filesystem/src/File.php on line 330

Can you help me? Thanks DC

1 Answers
Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 1 week ago #154856

Hi there,

Thank you for reaching out, and I apologize for any inconvenience caused by this oversight. To better address the issue, could you kindly provide Joomla administrator access & hosting server access? This will enable me to thoroughly investigate the matter and provide you with a prompt resolution.

I appreciate your cooperation and will ensure to get back to you as soon as possible.

Best regards,

Toufiqur Rahman (Team Lead, Support)