URGENT: Critical Usability Issue With Empire Theme For Mobile Devices - Immediate Fix Requested. - Question | JoomShaper

URGENT: Critical Usability Issue With Empire Theme For Mobile Devices - Immediate Fix Requested.

P

PAULA123AMARAL

Template 2 weeks ago

URGENT: Critical Usability Issue with Empire Theme for Mobile Devices - Immediate Fix Requested.

Note: The issue described below affects not only my website but all using this theme that presents this flaw, therefore, to notice just access the theme (demo).

I am writing to report a significant problem I am facing with the responsive Empire theme for real estate on mobile devices. After performing a property search and applying filters, I noticed a serious usability inconvenience for smartphone users.

The problem occurs when a filter is applied and the search results are displayed; at this point, a second filter is presented on the right side of the screen, unnecessarily occupying half of the available space on mobile devices. This not only negatively impacts user experience but also causes a noticeable layout break.

I would like to highlight that this issue is not observed on desktop devices but is particularly problematic on mobile devices where the majority of our users access the site.

I requested assistance to resolve this matter over two weeks ago and, unfortunately, have not received a satisfactory response or a solution to this critical problem.

I kindly request immediate attention to this issue. Please provide information on how I can correct this problem or where I can find appropriate technical support to resolve this matter with the Empire theme.

Thank you in advance for your attention, and I await an urgent response.

Print: https://drive.google.com/file/d/11cSn1rHOOy95BdRyoLxMObcFBvSlOykE/view?usp=drive_link

6 Answers
Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 1 week ago #154897

Hi there,

Thank you for reaching out, and I apologize for any inconvenience caused by this oversight. To better address the issue, could you kindly provide Joomla administrator access? This will enable me to thoroughly investigate the matter and provide you with a prompt resolution.

I appreciate your cooperation and will ensure to get back to you as soon as possible.

Best regards,

Toufiqur Rahman (Team Lead, Support)

P
PAULA123AMARAL
Accepted Answer
1 week ago #155125

Caro Toufiqur Rahman,

Thank you for your prompt response and willingness to address the issue we identified with the theme. I understand the need to further investigate to find an effective solution as soon as possible, and I am providing the website access details in the private field to facilitate progress on this matter.

However, I would like to emphasize that this issue is not isolated and is likely affecting everyone using this theme. Therefore, I kindly request expedited resolution of this problem as I need to activate the project for operation as soon as possible.

I eagerly await your response.

Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 6 days ago #155195

Please tell me the page name or share exact page URL. Thanks

P
PAULA123AMARAL
Accepted Answer
5 days ago #155345

imobiliariavaledojequi.com.br

Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 2 days ago #155410

I am talking about which page occurred the problem. Need exact URL.

e.g https://imobiliariavaledojequi.com.br/index.php/imoveis

P
PAULA123AMARAL
Accepted Answer
1 day ago #155625

I would like to clarify that the issue is not related to a specific page, but rather affects all pages where the search result is displayed using the property filter on mobile devices (tablet and smartphone). The layout of the search results is not appropriate, as a second filter appears to the right of the results, resulting in a two-column display: one for the requested search result and the other with an unnecessary filter on the right, which I consider detrimental to the user experience.

I want to emphasize again that this problem only occurs on mobile devices, as you can see in the image from the link below:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/11cSn1rHOOy95BdRyoLxMObcFBvSlOykE/view?usp=drive_link