Remove Sidebar Positons From Certain Pages - Question | JoomShaper

Remove Sidebar Positons From Certain Pages

RS

Richard Sullivan

Helix Framework 1 week ago

I am using DJ Classifieds and am trying to get the modules not to appear on the item pages. The DJ Classifieds modules all include the option to do this in the advanced settings. This option works as it should in the Cassipeia tempate, T3 & t4 templates and YooTheme templates. On both your Helix 3 and Helix ultimate tempates although it removes the module it leaves a blank left or Right sidebar column depending upon where the module was assigned and distorts the layout of the ad.

3 Answers
Rashida Rahman
Rashida Rahman
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 1 week ago #154499

Hi there!

Thanks for reaching out and sorry for the inconvenience.

Please duplicate your default template style and remove the left/right module position from the layout of your new template options, and then assign the menu items where you do not want to see the space for the module position.

Best Regards

Pavel
Pavel
Accepted Answer
1 week ago #154537

Hi Rashida.

Duplication of the template style can be too cumbersome in the aspect of further administration of the site.

This is an old problem in Helix, which occurs with some third -party modules. But I think the reason is that in Helix something is missing and this should be corrected.

And duplication of the template style may not help at all. For example, in the case of the online store (like Joomshopping), when in the category of goods you have a module in Sidebar, but in a separate product it is not, but Sidebar remains. I have to solve this problem through JS and CSS, since the assign of the separate template style for the product is not possible at all.

Please transfer this problem to the developer team. Although I have a very weak hope that this will be fixed. :(

Rashida Rahman
Rashida Rahman
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 1 week ago #154589

Hi Pavel,

Thanks for the details. I wil definitely forward it to the developer team.

Lets hope for the best.

Have a nice day!