Pagebuilder Npt Recognizing Tablemaker Module - Question | JoomShaper

Pagebuilder Npt Recognizing Tablemaker Module

F

Faculty-in-Charge

SP Page Builder 1 week ago

Hi. In SP Page builder, when I use Joomla Module addon, and select a module of type tablemaker, it is not working as the page builder is not accepting the "Tablemaker module". Tablemaker module creates a table from a CSV or TSV file. The module reads the content of a CSV/TSV file and makes an html table for it. How to make the pagebuilder recognize this module .

5 Answers
Paul Frankowski
Paul Frankowski
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 1 week ago #154462

Hi,

it can be caused by jQuery conflict or other thing, sorry but this time I have to ask you to contact with its developer, even if you have Free version "Basic support (debugging)" is assigned. JoomShaper Support Policy 8.9.

Paul Frankowski
Paul Frankowski
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 1 week ago #154467

I made extra test using demo .csv file and module seems to be working fine inside Module addon. Evidence below (J5.3+SPPB 5.3+Helix Ultimate+PHP 8.2) Screenshot 2024-04-18 at 11-23-12 Home.png

It means that you made mistake in TM module settings and module developer support is needed, not ours. I hope you agree with me after seeing those facts.

F
Faculty-in-Charge
Accepted Answer
1 day ago #155549

Hi,

My problem still persist. I have seen all the settings. Still the joomla module addon is not picking up the tablemaker module. Please see the screencast video at the link below and guide me.

https://imgur.com/a/0nKDlAZ

F
Faculty-in-Charge
Accepted Answer
1 day ago #155551

I used Joomla 4.4, php8.2, SPPB5.2.9, Helix 3.0.5

Paul Frankowski
Paul Frankowski
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 1 day ago #155610

Thx for video, but I see only part, without module settings ://

Ideas:

1. Assign that module to "pagebuilder" position, and make sure is PUBLISHED.
  2. Use the back-end editor to edit Module addon and select that table module.

Screenshot from my site

Screenshot 2024-04-30 at 17-32-29 Modules mod_tablemaker - joomla 5.1 - Administration.png