How Can I Change The Fixed Text On Blob Page - Question | JoomShaper

How Can I Change The Fixed Text On Blob Page

PS

Peter Schepens

Helix Framework 1 week ago

Hello, Where or How can i change the fixed-text right below the BLOG and RECENT-POST section in blog-page (called from main-menu using the fusion-template) and above the blog-articles itself? The fixed text is like: "The first return could be adapted to any quality you want to highlight, especially if you are eager to position your business relative to the competition"

I have looked everywhere but i cannot find where it is stored, hope somebody can help me.

10 Answers
Mehtaz Afsana Borsha
Mehtaz Afsana Borsha
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 1 week ago #155280

You are welcome. If you don't have any more queries you can then close this post by accepting the answer.

Mehtaz Afsana Borsha
Mehtaz Afsana Borsha
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 1 week ago #154693

Hi

Thanks for contacting us. Please go to administrator--> Menus --> Main menu --> Blog --> then click Page title tab --> then change it from page subtitle --> https://prnt.sc/sLqqzSjs_keC

-Regards.

PS
Peter Schepens
Accepted Answer
1 week ago #154746

Ok. thnx. This works! However, his don't solve the same issue for the section "recent post" on the same page. Do you perhaps also where i can find the property to fix that one too?

Mehtaz Afsana Borsha
Mehtaz Afsana Borsha
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 1 week ago #154816

Hi

Are you talking about this portion?

https://prnt.sc/t0CjXtjyV8st

You can change it from here

https://prnt.sc/fTuNcu1eidCO

PS
Peter Schepens
Accepted Answer
1 week ago #154908

Mehtaz, It is about the portion you are showing, except the fact that i only want to change the text beneath the page-title "recent post", so the text like '"return could be adapted to any quality you want to highlight, especially if you are eager to position your business relative to the competition" . Where can i change that text?

Mehtaz Afsana Borsha
Mehtaz Afsana Borsha
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 1 week ago #154976

Give me a screenshot of that text please and also give me that specific page link.

PS
Peter Schepens
Accepted Answer
1 week ago #154991
Mehtaz Afsana Borsha
Mehtaz Afsana Borsha
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 1 week ago #155144

Hi

Go to this file

/fusion/language/en-GB/en-GB.tpl_fusion.ini

And then search this text

return could be adapted to any quality you want to highlight, especially if you are eager to position your business relative to the competition

You can change it from there.

Pavel
Pavel
Accepted Answer
1 week ago #155175

You can change it from there.

...and the update of the template will erase all changes. :)

This should be done here

PS
Peter Schepens
Accepted Answer
1 week ago #155272

Thx both. I created an override as Pavel suggested, but that didn't work. An overwrite-version of the ini-file is created in the override-directory but the system doesn't seem to use that one. Only if i change the constant in the original ini-file itself then i see the correct change in the webpage. I have done both for documentation and future use.