Shopin J2Store: Payment Extensions/plugins are Not Initiated On Checkout - Question | JoomShaper

Shopin J2Store: Payment Extensions/plugins are Not Initiated On Checkout

V

Valentina

Template 3 years ago

Need help with the following: We are using Shopin template for over a year (all extensions, plugins, Joomla - up to date). Today the following problem was detected: when customer makes an order, at the stage of choosing the payment methods, when the method is chosen (marked) and customer clicks the button to confirm order and proceed to payment, nothing happens (it must initiate the chosen payment plugin). We have 3 payment options: PayPal, Paysera (appropriate J2Store plugins installed) and Bank transfer (J2Store extention). And no one of them work now. Tried to disable/enable, uninstall/install payment plugins - does not work. At the same time, the order appears in J2Store dashboard (but without email notification).

5 Answers
V
Valentina
Accepted Answer
3 years ago #14154

Dear Joomshaper Team, could you please see if you can help with this issue?

V
Valentina
Accepted Answer
3 years ago #14226

I am happy to say that my issue is resolved with the kind help of J2Store support.

If you having similar issues, I hope it will work also for you: seems that the issue with the checkout process is from campaign rabbit plugin. J2Store now removed this plugin from core package and with the next version of J2Store, it will automatically uninstall from site. Hence please disable the campaign rabbit plugin for now and that should solve the issue.

A
azubuike
Accepted Answer
3 years ago #14230

Many thanks...Worked for me too.

Muntasir Sakib
Muntasir Sakib
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 3 years ago #14243

Hello there,

I am glad to know that you have fixed the issue.

I am hopeful to that they will solve the Rabbit plugin issue soon.

Have a nice day!