Direct Rating Option, Under Multi-column Content (embedded YouTube Videos) In SP-Pagebuilder? - Question | JoomShaper

Direct Rating Option, Under Multi-column Content (embedded YouTube Videos) In SP-Pagebuilder?

M

Martin

SP Page Builder 2 weeks ago

Hello! Is there a way to rate videos that are displayed in a multi-column layout with the Sp-Pagebuilder? Directly underneath each video, for example with a 5-star ranking. The ratings should be saved so that you can later evaluate who has the most stars/points. Is there a corresponding item in the Sp-Pagebuilder with such functionality? Or maybe an Joomshaper extension that would be compatible?

Thank you for your effort, and best regards!

3 Answers
Mehtaz Afsana Borsha
Mehtaz Afsana Borsha
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 2 weeks ago #155400

Hi

Thanks for contacting us. Could you please give me any screenshot/ Example of your request? It helps me to understand the issue properly.

-Regards.

Paul Frankowski
Paul Frankowski
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 2 weeks ago #155403

HI Martin,

but youtube clips do not have rating starts , only Thumb UP/DOWN but it works ONLY inside YouTube platform. In embedded clips also by using their HTML Iframe code or our Video addon that options is NOT displayed/used. I also checked offcial documenation, no way to add those.

Paul Frankowski
Paul Frankowski
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 2 weeks ago #155407

The only way is to use EXTRA extension ( I saw that exist on JED) that looks similar to youtube that support mp4 files and have many options for video clips, also rating.