Pagebuilder - Cache Cleaner - Question | JoomShaper

Pagebuilder - Cache Cleaner

K

kroenerdesign

SP Page Builder 3 years ago

Hello,

we have turned on the cache in Joomla. In order for it to be cleared when new elements are created, we use the plugin Cache Cleaner from regularLabs. When a article or similar is changed, the cache is cleared.

However, not for the pagebuilder pages. As soon as you make a change in the page and do not clear the cache in Joomla, the page is displayed incorrectly. But you don't always think about the manual clearing or you can't expect this from the customer.

To what extent is there a possibility, as soon as one saves a Pagebuilder page, that the Joomla cache is automatically deleted?

Thanks for quick help

5 Answers
Paul Frankowski
Paul Frankowski
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 3 years ago #14195

Hi.

1. I guess, Cache Cleaner - has to make integration with SPPB to make it work.
  2. About your idea, I have to talk with our developer. In general it's a good idea to solve it in smart way. Added to wish-list.
K
kroenerdesign
Accepted Answer
3 years ago #14199

Hello,

thanks for the quick response.

1. cache cleaner means: In the settings of Cache Cleaner you can tell it on what 'tasks' Cache Cleaner should be triggered. See: docs3.regularlabs.com/cachecleaner I have no idea what tasks (in the URL) Pagebuilder uses when saving things. So you should ask them about that.

2. that would be really great

Paul Frankowski
Paul Frankowski
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 3 years ago #14205

ad 1) You have to talk with RegularLabs developer to add this feature.

ad 2) As I said, I added to our wish-list already, at least that I could do today.

K
kroenerdesign
Accepted Answer
3 years ago #14213

The RegularLabs developer is asking for the URL when saving.

Paul Frankowski
Paul Frankowski
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 3 years ago #14224

Maybe easier would be just share access to your website for him.