SP POLLS - Question | JoomShaper
JoomShaper’s 14th Birthday: 35% Off All Products! Redeem Now!

SP POLLS

We need to migrate content from one server to another. Is there an easy way to migrate the SP POLLS over? I tried using J2XML, but that only brings in the modules, not the component content. And the component does not have an export-import feature. Do you have instructions on what tables to bring over?

Any help will be greatly apprciated. We have hundreds us polls we need to move.

Thank you!

10 Answers
Ofi Khan
Ofi Khan
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 3 weeks ago #158219

Hello [email protected]

Thanks for contacting us. You can export the data from this database table sppolls_polls and import it on the new database. There is no other way to transfer the data of SP Polls.

Best regards

D
[email protected]
Accepted Answer
1 week ago #159311

ok, we were able to import all polls. We are now displying them here: https://test-lawforkids.testing.azflse.org/youth/wdyt/polls/1st-amendment. BUT when you submit the reults, the reults do not show. We are getting a 404 error on: index.php?option=com...ls&task=poll.ajax:1 Failed to load resource: the server responded with a status of 404 ( )

We have reinstalled the component and that did not fix it. This is on Database Type mysql Database Version 8.0.36-28 PHP Version 8.2.8

Ofi Khan
Ofi Khan
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 1 week ago #159330

Apology for the inconvenience. Please share your administrator access here to check the issue. Use the Hidden Content box to share the credentials. Make sure that you have a full site backup with you before sharing.

D
[email protected]
Accepted Answer
1 week ago #159440

Please let me know what is wrong before you make any changes. Thank you!

Ofi Khan
Ofi Khan
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 1 week ago #159501

Sorry, your given credentials do not match. Please check and share again.

D
[email protected]
Accepted Answer
1 week ago #159746

Please try again now using same credentials shared previously. Thank you!

Ofi Khan
Ofi Khan
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 6 days ago #159923

Please share your SUPER USER access to check the issue.

D
[email protected]
Accepted Answer
6 days ago #159943

Reply under Hidden Content box -

Ofi Khan
Ofi Khan
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 5 days ago #160015

Apology for the inconvenience. I could not get the issue. I will talk to the development team after the holiday. Please allow me time till next week.

D
[email protected]
Accepted Answer
5 days ago #160018

Thank you! Let me know if you need anything else from me. This is really urgent and we need it done by next week. Thanks again!