Page-Settings - Question | JoomShaper

Page-Settings

F

Fischer

SP Page Builder 3 years ago

Hello, in joomla standard I have to set an article as "main" article. This is most page "home" and the start page of my website. Now I use SP Page Builder Pro and can not find page settings for "main" article. How can I mark an article which was created with Page Builder as "main" article (my starting page of my website)?

Thanks for your reply!

Kind regares Guenther Fischer

4 Answers
F
Fischer
Accepted Answer
3 years ago #14544

I have used SPPB to create a new article! When I am ready with my new website which I have developed on my localhost, it is a must to change in SPPB settings in joomla to "production code" = yes? Or can I publish the local website to my provicer via FTP-client in my source directory or what have I to considere if I publish my new with SPPB created website? I get an "error" message after published my website and don´t know what the problem is. On my localhost everything of my new website created with SPPB runs wihtout any problem! Hope you can help. Thanks.

Paul Frankowski
Paul Frankowski
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 3 years ago #14541

Hi, Have you created a new Page (from SPPB) or you used Article with SPPB mode inside?

Paul Frankowski
Paul Frankowski
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 3 years ago #14545
  1. Localhost is beyond support!
  2. Production mode (not code!?) In SPPB - should be enabled AFTER you will make all changes on your website, not during adding content, images etc.

Please watch some tutorials on youtube. There are many of them about Joomla, and serveral about SPPB basics.

Maybe start with: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wcS5DzegE0s or older https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UJ0osbZVdgc

and later we can back to this conversation.

Paul Frankowski
Paul Frankowski
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 3 years ago #14546

I know that you're beginner, but writing something like this

I get an "error" message ...

Doesn't help at all, it's like "Click here". Too general. If I am a doctor I have to know more details to solve your problem.