Issue With Reopening Page In SP Page Builder - Question | JoomShaper

Issue With Reopening Page In SP Page Builder

I

Infra

SP Page Builder 1 month ago

Hi there, I have an annoying issue. So i have Joomla 4.4.5 and SP Pro, recent update 5.3.2., and PHP 8.3. I have been using it for years, no problems.

But now, when I open a page (in SP back-end) and I make a textual change (example I change the word oopen to open), I save and I see these changes visible on front-end, all good. The change is also visible in the database.

Then when I reopen that page in the back-end, to make let's say additional changes, the OLD version of the page reappears - I see the word oopen again. And if you save then, you have lost your previous change(s), so it's impossible to work on the page...

I cleared cache, tried other browser, no luck As said when I check the database, it's OK (the recent change is saved correctly and mentions 'open' but I noticed a difference in field 'content' and 'text') but it seems that the back-end of SP Pro shows the previous save, instead of the recent. So I'm not able to continue to work on that page.

Any feedback on this issue? Thanks

1 Answers
Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 1 month ago #158894

Hi there,

Thank you for reaching out, and I apologize for any inconvenience caused by this oversight. Could you kindly grant me access to your Joomla administrator area so that I can investigate the issue you're experiencing? Prior to providing access, please ensure that you have backed up your site. Additionally, it's important to note that providing login credentials is entirely voluntary on your part; we respect your decision either way. However, if you do choose to share the login details, it would greatly expedite the resolution process. Thank you for your cooperation.

Or add this code inside the .htaccess file.

<IfModule mod_security.c>
SecFilterEngine Off
SecFilterScanPOST Off
</IfModule>
# DISABLE CACHING 
<IfModule mod_headers.c>    
Header set Cache-Control "no-cache, no-store, must-revalidate"  
Header set Pragma "no-cache"    
Header set Expires 0 
</IfModule> 

Best regards,

Toufiqur Rahman (Team Lead, Support)