Home Page Not Working And 404 Error On Menus - Question | JoomShaper

Home Page Not Working And 404 Error On Menus

LR

LAURENT ROCHE

SP Page Builder 1 month ago

Hello, I have a problem with the home page of my site since nothing appears, the page remains blank... even though the menu is well declared, the home menu also and the link is well made on the home page. Additionally, when I view a page, I get the page with the menus, but when I click on a menu, I get a "Error 404 - Not found". No matter how much I search, I don't see anything... Thank you very much for your help.

3 Answers
Paul Frankowski
Paul Frankowski
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 1 month ago #159434

HI LAURENT,

Hard to say, becuase even with different template (default) and Article set as Home you have that same issue.

1. Rename .htaccess file that you may have.
  2. Check server error log and then contact with hosting support for details.
  3. You have also problem with NOT working SSL "SSL_ERROR_INTERNAL_ERROR_ALERT"

You need to remember what you did before the site stopped working, if nothing - it means that hosting company has a technical problem.

LR
LAURENT ROCHE
Accepted Answer
1 month ago #159533

Hello, In fact, the problem actually came from the absence of the .htaccess file

1. for the white home page, you had to add the line to the file: Directory Index index.php
  2. for 404 errors, I don't understand why it's resolved, but it works fine now... Thank you for your help and your research leads. You can close the help ticket.
Paul Frankowski
Paul Frankowski
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 1 month ago #159562

OK, thx.

Remember to install & enable SSL (HTTPS) for that domain as well.