VERY URGENT All Joomla Functions In The Control Panel have Vanished - Question | JoomShaper

VERY URGENT All Joomla Functions In The Control Panel have Vanished

GW

Graham Wilkins

SP Page Builder 3 years ago

Hello, while I was working on my website www.marinaparkrtm.org back office, all Joomla functions in the control panel vanished. The only remaining editing option is for SP Page Builder?

I cannot do anything!!!!!!! Not even give you access as a superuser.

13 Answers
Ofi Khan
Ofi Khan
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 3 years ago #1846

You need to change the parent_id column value. I am sharing an example with you. In the screenshot, parent of MANAGER is PUBLIC and parent of TEACHER and STUDENT is REGISTERED.

Screenshot_512.png

Ofi Khan
Ofi Khan
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 3 years ago #1143

Hello Graham Wilkins

I am not sure about the issue. Please check your Database structure and this Forum Topic and This too. If possible, then share your administrator access and FTP Details here to check. Use the Hidden Content box to share credentials.

Best regards

GW
Graham Wilkins
Accepted Answer
3 years ago #1147

See hiddent content

I have looked at the links you sent, the first made sence to my but I could not find the tools I needed to resolve this directly. I have raised a ticket with my host.

The second link made no sense to me at all.

I think I have just been able to reactivate Joomshaper as a SuperUser by using the Manage History option in my Browser.

Permissions checked and corrected, no change!

This means nothing to me, but may be useful yo you: Got error 'PHP message: PHP Warning: in_array() expects parameter 2 to be array, string given in /home/sites/13a/d/d9e23f750f/public_html/components/com_sppagebuilder/addons/social_share/site.php on line 45PHP message: PHP Warning: in_array() expects parameter 2 to be array, string given in /home/sites/13a/d/d9e23f750f/public_html/components/com_sppagebuilder/addons/social_share/site.php on line 54PHP message: PHP Warning: in_array() expects parameter 2 to be array, string given in /home/sites/13a/d/d9e23f750f/public_html/components/com_sppagebuilder/addons/social_share/site.php on line 64PHP message: PHP Warning: in_array() expects parameter 2 to be array, string given in /home/sites/13a/d/d9e23f750f/public_html/components/com_sppagebuilder/addons/social_share/site.php on line 74PHP message: PHP Warning: in_array() expects parameter 2 to be array, string given in /home/sites/13a/d/d9e23f750f/public_ht

Ofi Khan
Ofi Khan
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 3 years ago #1266

I cannot access your site URL or administrator. Please check the hidden content.

GW
Graham Wilkins
Accepted Answer
3 years ago #1267

I cannot reset it as I cannot get into the Joomla workspace. you will need to use mine it is the same for the website and the Joomla workspace

Ofi Khan
Ofi Khan
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 3 years ago #1269

Please contact your hosting about it. Your site is not visible and accessible.

GW
Graham Wilkins
Accepted Answer
3 years ago #1271

Are you looking at the correct URL? I have just cheked it is visible: https://marinaparkrtm.org/ you will need to insert the credentials I gave you previously to get past the login page.

https://marinaparkrtm.org/administrator is also fine

GW
Graham Wilkins
Accepted Answer
3 years ago #1284

Have you been able to gain access yet?

Can you please advise me if there has been any progress about this.

Ofi Khan
Ofi Khan
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 3 years ago #1630

Yes, now I get your site address correct. You have given http://www.marinapark.org in the website address box. Now I get it right. Please share your superadmin access. I think the issue is with the access levels. Your given credentials does not have access to anything but SP Page Builder component.

GW
Graham Wilkins
Accepted Answer
3 years ago #1685

As requested username and password for you. How can you access my user access controls if access to the joomla back office is prevented?

This is the second time it has happened to me, the first time I had to rebuild the website.

This is my Super User access????

I have tried to recover via the phpmyadmin tools as suggested by Pavel. I was able to reset a password, this did not work. I also created a new user account, but this has not been recognised at the time of writing this message.

How do I change/update my profile to include the Joomla back end? How do I change the access level?

Pavel
Pavel
Accepted Answer
3 years ago #1693

Hi. Looks like a hack. Perhaps you need this

GW
Graham Wilkins
Accepted Answer
3 years ago #1779

Thanks Pavel, I was able to reset a password, I used all the suggestions you pointed me towards unfortunately the result was the same. The Joomla back office is still denied to me, it appears to be hidden behind the SP Page Builder interface???

I think I removed the administrator user from my account profile, leaving just SuperUser access permission. Is this the cause of my problem? And how do I recover from this?

GW
Graham Wilkins
Accepted Answer
3 years ago #1807

I think I may have discovered (at least a part of) the problem. I looked into phpMyAdmin, in user groups, the Administrator should have Manager as a parent. It is Public!

But I don't know how to change it inside phpMyAdmin. I cannot change it in the Joomla interface because the menu bar is missing.