Page Builder 5.3.4. - A Problem With Tables - Question | JoomShaper

Page Builder 5.3.4. - A Problem With Tables

F

Francesco

SP Page Builder 1 week ago

Hi,

before updating SP Page Builder Pro to the latest version, I had created a page containing 6 tables with a lot of data. The page worked fine.

After updating to version 5.3.4, frontend works well but the backend page became slow to open and edit, so it makes it difficult for me to update the tables. Why this slowness now?

Also, I tried to add a new row to one of these tables but the data in the row appear misaligned, i.e. a lot of space added under the new row.

Can you kindly help me?

Thanks

6 Answers
Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 4 days ago #161879

Hi there,

Thank you for reaching out, and I apologize for any inconvenience caused by this oversight. Try to login your site administrator area. But, No success.

Login denied! Your account has either been blocked or you have not activated it yet.

Best regards,

Toufiqur Rahman (Team Lead, Support)

F
Francesco
Accepted Answer
4 days ago #161895

hi,

sorry for the inconvenience. Please, try again now. You will login with no errors!

Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 3 days ago #161948
F
Francesco
Accepted Answer
3 days ago #162011

Hi,

it's so strange, site is available, in fact I just finished updating joomla to the latest version.

Could you try again, clearing your browser cache and/or checking your firewall as well?

Please, I would also ask you to obscure the screenshot with the site link from the public.

Thank you

Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 2 days ago #162076

If you give me permission, then I will share your login credential & your issue to our developer team. Thanks

F
Francesco
Accepted Answer
2 days ago #162111

Hi,

ok, please ask your developer team to help me with the issue.

Thank you