Arino Upselling Products Price Issue - Question | JoomShaper

Arino Upselling Products Price Issue

G

Gnostica

Template 2 years ago

Hi,

in Arino template if I add upselling or cross selling products, all the products prices are in the main product price (sale price) container/box. So they are in wrong place.

Screenshot: https://imgur.com/a/Yfntaov

J2Store support answered that this issue is because of a code in main.js in Arino template. I tried to delete this code from main.js:

if($('.com-j2store.view-products').length>0){ $('.com-j2store.view-products .j2store-single-product').each(function(key, item){ let pricesWrap = $(this).find($('.product-price-container')); let addtocart = $(this).find($('form.j2store-addtocart-form')); addtocart.append(pricesWrap); }) }

But after this category view is not displayed the correct styling as before.

Please help me fix this issue, because it's a big problem in the functions of the webshop, and it's a simple function of J2Store. It works well with protostar template.

Regards,

32 Answers
Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 2 years ago #15028

Hi there,

Thanks for contacting us. Sorry for the inconvenience. Please check now and let me know.

-Thanks

G
Gnostica
Accepted Answer
2 years ago #15051

Hi Toufiq,

Thanks for your reply. Price is display in the correct place now, but there is two problem.

1. In category view 'add to cart' button is not display in the correct place. Screenshot: https://imgur.com/a/ThUjhWn
  2. Please help how could I change upselling product's price, because now if I change the ".product-price-container .sale-price" font-size, this is the same css code for the main product price. So it would be important that product price stay the same font-size, but prices of upselling products display with smaller fonts.

Thanks for your help, I hope you can fix these. Best regards,

Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 2 years ago #15062

Hi there, Please check now and let me know. Thanks

G
Gnostica
Accepted Answer
2 years ago #15067

hi,

Great, thanks! Just one small thing, maybe you can set it in css. Screenshot: https://imgur.com/a/AWF6q2O Text is in the right now when I add to cart the product. Can you set it to left? (As the order link text under this.)

Thanks, regards,

Rob
Rob
Accepted Answer
2 years ago #15235

I also having this issue. Why is there no solution showed? I can help myself if you tell the solution.

Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 2 years ago #15243

@Rob Please share your access. I just remove the javscript code from main.js file. Thanks

Rob
Rob
Accepted Answer
2 years ago #15247

Thats nice, please go ahead,,

Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 2 years ago #15249

Please share correct username and password

Rob
Rob
Accepted Answer
2 years ago #15251

Copy paste

Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 2 years ago #15253

Please check now

Rob
Rob
Accepted Answer
2 years ago #15262

Hi Tofiq,

I saw it, the prices are gone, but also the price and tax layout is differend, I think I can manage that. Thanks

( hahah OMG) it is a shopping back paradice now. Have you checked te parts page? with al the products?

Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 2 years ago #15263

Please check an existing product & you will get idea how we have made. Thanks

Rob
Rob
Accepted Answer
2 years ago #15264

It realy looks ( to much ) differend now. I mean firts there was a price and a shopping bag. But becaus the price is now different , the shopping bags are flowing in the air someware in a corner

P
planetconsult
Accepted Answer
2 years ago #15266

I have same problem!

Rob
Rob
Accepted Answer
2 years ago #15267

This is how it looks in the template preview I choose

This is how it looks now on the new fixed webpage.

Regards! Rob

Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 2 years ago #15490

Add this css code inside the custom.css file

img.j2store-img-responsive {
    min-height: 300px;
}
Rob
Rob
Accepted Answer
2 years ago #15620

Hi Toufiq

Are we stil talking abbout the same thing? As you can see in the example picture there is a shopping bag floating someware below. That is becaus the price is suddenly on top in stead of next to the shopping bagg.

And no, I don't want to be any product image 300px When the page is viewed by an real iPhone the Cross sell prices are still being displayed.

G
Gnostica
Accepted Answer
2 years ago #15628

Hi Rob,

We asked your question more times in other topics in the weeks. But never get answer, just some promise that they will say these issues and bugs to the developer team. We asked more times to make an upgrade to Arino, because as you also wrote, there are a lot of issues - not just styling, but really serious working issues and bugs too. So we have the same problems, we all payed templates, but not get really help. So I don't know what should be do. We can't write these directly to developers because of this forum type of support.

Please let me a question: is my page displays wrong in iphone, as you saw in yours? I think about the prices, because in dektop and android it works well now in my devices. https://horgasz-vilag.hu/teszt/prologic-c1a-12-360cm-3-5lbs-3resz Thanks, regards,

P
planetconsult
Accepted Answer
2 years ago #15638

Hello, I delete "main.js" file from themplate dir templates/arino/js/ and it work fine! Best Regards

Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 2 years ago #15646

Hi there, Please do not delete the main.js file. Just remove a specific portion of code from the main.js file.

templates/your_template/js/main.js

https://prnt.sc/125eece

if($('.com-j2store.view-products').length>0){
        $('.com-j2store.view-products .j2store-single-product').each(function(key, item){
            let pricesWrap = $(this).find($('.product-price-container'));
            let addtocart = $(this).find($('form.j2store-addtocart-form'));
            addtocart.append(pricesWrap);
        })
    }

-Thanks

Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 2 years ago #15648

@Rob Please share screencast video about the issue. Thanks

Rob
Rob
Accepted Answer
2 years ago #15665

Hi Gnostica,

Yes it is happening on my own iPhone and Phones from friends. Toufiq already tried to help me out. After his job the cross sell and upsell prices are showen as normal from a desktop Firefox an Chrome. ( only the price of the product I am viewing is what we want) Also in the developer mode from this browsers. It is ( for what I know now) on happening a Iphone with the default browser Safari. The Firefox app in my iPhone is displaying as normal. the Safari browser don't. Just like as the picture I send earlier. I do love you all for trying to help me out.

Hi Toufiq, I try your solution to the main.js file and than I am going to try to make a screen cast fwith the iPhone.

Thanks!

Rob
Rob
Accepted Answer
2 years ago #15667

Hi Toufiq, I cannot find the specific code issued from the main.js file. I suppose you removed it succesfully the last time?

Rob
Rob
Accepted Answer
2 years ago #15681

Hi Gnostica,

Thats funny. The webpage you metioned does not have this issue with up sell and cross sell prices. I also viewed it with my iPhone 8 plus. The Safari browser is showing like it suppose to. How did you do that? The shopping bagg also is gone, Just a buy button. Price and all information is displayed like it suppose to. To morrow, I will remove all of my self made css, to see if the issue is gone.

Regards

G
Gnostica
Accepted Answer
2 years ago #15689

Hi Rob,

Thanks for watch my site! I glad to display correctly in iPhone. So first Toufiq deleted that part from main.js, then there were same styling issues in category view with add to cart button, but Toufiq solved this and the other, that in product view upselling/cross selling product's price was the same size as main product's price size. He solved these problems with css code overwrites. I can send you that codes, if you needed. However, how do you mean: "The shopping bagg also is gone, Just a buy button." I don't understand this sentence. Regards, Gnostica

Rob
Rob
Accepted Answer
2 years ago #15700

Hi Gnostica, i mean the figure (icon) that looks like a shopping bag in stead of an button with the " At to shopping cart". The Arino Template axample shows a Bagg in stead of an Button. I personlay don't care that much to have an icon or button. I just want it to work. Youe webpage looks good, also on a iPhone. If I have it like that, I can live with it. regards, Rob

G
Gnostica
Accepted Answer
2 years ago #15742

Hi Rob, thanks for your answer. So I found just these codes in css that Toufiq add to custom:

ul.pagination { flex-wrap: wrap!important; } ul.pagination li { margin-bottom: 10px !important; } .j2store-product-list .j2store-products-row .j2store-single-product .product-price-container { padding-left: 15px; float: left; } span.product-element-value { font-size: 26px; }

Because there is a problem with category pagination in mobile devices, now it works well, and if you have a lot of products and pages, in mobile view there are more raws instead of go out of screen. With the last code you can change upselling and cross-selling product's price size. I hope it help you! Regards,

Rob
Rob
Accepted Answer
2 years ago #15748

Hi Gnostica,

This is the good morning i hoped for! Yes indeed. The up and cross-sell prices are hidden on the main product and the product lists. Yesterday evening, I removed all self made css, to be sure that my custom.css is not the cause of the problem. Today, after filling in the css that you offered the up- and scross-sell prices are like they should be.

Thanks for your input.

@Toufiq, Do you think the template gets an small update to fix this?

Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 2 years ago #15767

Already i have informed to our developer. I hope they will think about the update. Thanks

G
Gnostica
Accepted Answer
2 years ago #15827

Hi Rob,

I'm happy your site works well now! :) Toufiq, thanks for your help! We hope about the update.

Regards,

Rob
Rob
Accepted Answer
2 years ago #15829

:-) We worked well together!

Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 2 years ago #15884

Thanks guys :)