I Want To Put A Custom Css, But It Doesn't Work - Question | JoomShaper

is live, now with multi-currency selling.

I Want To Put A Custom Css, But It Doesn't Work

JM

John Mendivel

Template 2 years ago

Hello support, I want to put a custom css, but it doesn't work; I have an override.css that did work for other codes, but for this new code it does not work, however, if I put it in custom.css in the template options it does work; But since I have more than 10 lines of code I must use override.css (I did not use custom.css because it is loaded after the template, that is why I use override.css) please help. help by helping me put my new code

.sppb-addon-articles .sppb-readmore { border: 0px; }

0
5 Answers
Mehtaz Afsana Borsha
Mehtaz Afsana Borsha
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 2 years ago #164470

Hi

Thanks for contacting us. You can use !important after your custom CSS, like this.


.sppb-addon-articles .sppb-readmore { border: 0px !important; }

-Regards.

0
JM
John Mendivel
Accepted Answer
2 years ago #164579

Hello, I added the CSS but nothing works.

0
Mehtaz Afsana Borsha
Mehtaz Afsana Borsha
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 2 years ago #164587

Could you please give me a screenshot of the portion from your site where you want to set this CSS?

0
JM
John Mendivel
Accepted Answer
2 years ago #164684

Hello support, I see that I had not closed the brackets of a CSS code that I added previously that is why it did not work, it was a childish mistake, thanks anyway :)

0
Mehtaz Afsana Borsha
Mehtaz Afsana Borsha
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 2 years ago #164693

No worries.

0