Agency Domains List Sort And Manage (Dashboard) - Question | JoomShaper

is live, now with multi-currency selling.

Agency Domains List Sort And Manage (Dashboard)

Alison

Alison

General 2 years ago

Hi

Would it be possible to be able to sort the list of Domains into alphabetical order on my Agency domains list?

Also, to be able to delete them would be great as sometimes I set one up for development or testing and then would like to remove it again.

Thanks for your consideration

Alison

Scrrenprint image https://ibb.co/kGNqcFV

0
3 Answers
Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 2 years ago #165495

Hi Alison,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I'll be sure to share your thoughts with the appropriate team. I’ll let you know as soon as I receive feedback from them.

-Thanks

0
Alison
Alison
Accepted Answer
2 years ago #165498

Thanks Toufiq

0
Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 2 years ago #165533

You are most welcome :)

0