SP LMS OpenStreetMap Od Educon - Question | JoomShaper

SP LMS OpenStreetMap Od Educon

B

BenL

Extension 3 years ago

Hello there, Its looks that this new feature in SP LMS v.4.0.1 OpenStreetMap dont work propertly on Educon template. I dont see map on Events page like previusly with google map, also when i provide adress, its not appear on Event page. Regards.

16 Answers
Ariba
Ariba
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 3 years ago #15126

Hello

Please share your administrator access here so that I can check the issue. Use the Hidden Content box to share the credentials.

Thank you

B
BenL
Accepted Answer
2 years ago #15292

Hello there, Please find details on hidden content. Regards.

Ariba
Ariba
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 2 years ago #15392

Hello

https://www.joomshaper.com/blog/sp-lms-and-a-couple-of-joomla-templates-updated Can you kindly go through this link first . There is useful information on how to use openstreet map along with integrating it, can you check if it is being properly followed or not.

B
BenL
Accepted Answer
2 years ago #15393

Hello, if you talking about creating api, i already do this. Regards.

Ariba
Ariba
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 2 years ago #15672

Thank you for your response. After creating the API & following all the steps properly, are you still having trouble with Open Street Map? Is it still not working properly? Could you kindly send any screenshot or specify the error if possible.

B
BenL
Accepted Answer
2 years ago #15686

Hello there, i proivide you access to page, you can check byself trying add map to Event. Problem is here: https://ibb.co/GHjppdP

I dont see any map like for google one, also when i provadin adress nothing appear on Event page. Regards.

Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 2 years ago #16227

@BenL Sorry for the inconvenience. Yes, There has an issue. We will give you fix as soon as possible. Thanks

B
BenL
Accepted Answer
2 years ago #16343

Hello @Toufiq, thanks for feedback, i will be wait for fix.

Also, can you check with dev team if there is chance to fix Educon template to be fully compatibily with SP LMS addon like missing filter options? I create seperet reqeust for that but it looks that stuck. Realy thanks for your help.

Regards.

Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 2 years ago #16376

But, Not possible fully compatible with LMS. Cause, Educon design is different and That's why we need to override. If you need default feature, Please delete the override folder from the

template/your_template/html/com_splms

Thanks

B
BenL
Accepted Answer
2 years ago #16469

Harm that i dont know before i decide to chose Educon that its not fully compatibliy with SP LMS addon. Removing override, its not solution becouse it will be destroye whole page layout.

There is no chance to update Educon template to be compatibility with all SP LMS features? Most of them are cosmetics, like missing filters, its not rocket science.

Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 2 years ago #16505

Please drop here FTP access for the Event issue. Thanks

B
BenL
Accepted Answer
2 years ago #16615

Access in hidden content

Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 2 years ago #16850

I am talking about FTP access. Please read my previous reply. Thanks

B
BenL
Accepted Answer
2 years ago #16965

Hello there, sorry my mistake. Please find detials in hidden content.

Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 2 years ago #17042

I need help from our developer team. Give me time to fix your issue. Thanks

B
BenL
Accepted Answer
2 years ago #17085

@Toufiq, many thanks for you help and support.