Chat Gpt Cannot Check Web.plasma-procesos.com - Question | JoomShaper

is live, now with multi-currency selling.

Chat Gpt Cannot Check Web.plasma-procesos.com

S

Sergio

General 2 years ago

I have checked that Chat Gpt cannot visit the website. It says it has a restriction o malconfiguration somewhere, it started with robots.txt configuration but when checked it says it was properly configured.

Have you check this problem before?

Sergio

0
3 Answers
Mehtaz Afsana Borsha
Mehtaz Afsana Borsha
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 2 years ago #166599

Hi

Thanks for contacting us and sorry for your issue. I need to ask about it with our DEV team. I will let you know then.

-Regards.

0
S
Sergio
Accepted Answer
2 years ago #167124

Kind Reminder,

Any update with this? It seems a bit forgotten...

Best regards,

0
Mehtaz Afsana Borsha
Mehtaz Afsana Borsha
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 2 years ago #167249

Hi

Please contact with an SEO expert. Or your hosting provider.

0