Reciving Error: Object Of Class StdClass Could Not Be Converted To String - Question | JoomShaper

Reciving Error: Object Of Class StdClass Could Not Be Converted To String

JG

jan gombert

SP Page Builder 2 years ago

Hi there,

ive started with pagebuilder lite builde some sites. today after update to pro version i am receivind that strange error: Object of class stdClass could not be converted to string.

Template: Helix3 Joomla: 3.x newest version

Page where that error appears only have Image content elements.

BR Jan

6 Answers
Rashida Rahman
Rashida Rahman
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 2 years ago #16626

Hi there!

Can I have your admin access to check the issue?

And please redirect me where you have this issue...

Best Regards

JG
jan gombert
Accepted Answer
2 years ago #16627

hi,

see credentials and page in hidden part.

thanks

JG
jan gombert
Accepted Answer
2 years ago #16636

Hi again,

now ive same issue on another page. i just changed a button link and than whole page has same error.

BR jan

JG
jan gombert
Accepted Answer
2 years ago #16722

Hi again,

error log looks like this:

Object of class stdClass could not be converted to string /var/www/vhosts/httpdocs/..../templates/shaper_helix3/sppagebuilder/addons/image_content/site.php:35 Call stack

Function Location

1 () JROOT/templates/shaper_helix3/sppagebuilder/addons/image_content/site.php:35 2 SppagebuilderAddonImage_content->render() JROOT/components/com_sppagebuilder/parser/addon-parser.php:445 3 AddonParser::getAddonHtmlView() JROOT/components/com_sppagebuilder/parser/addon-parser.php:292 4 AddonParser::viewAddons() JROOT/components/com_sppagebuilder/views/page/tmpl/default.php:91 5 include() JROOT/libraries/src/MVC/View/HtmlView.php:701 6 Joomla\CMS\MVC\View\HtmlView->loadTemplate() JROOT/libraries/src/MVC/View/HtmlView.php:230 7 Joomla\CMS\MVC\View\HtmlView->display() JROOT/components/com_sppagebuilder/views/page/view.html.php:43 8 SppagebuilderViewPage->display() JROOT/libraries/src/MVC/Controller/BaseController.php:672 9 Joomla\CMS\MVC\Controller\BaseController->display() JROOT/components/com_sppagebuilder/controller.php:68 10 SppagebuilderController->display() JROOT/libraries/src/MVC/Controller/BaseController.php:710 11 Joomla\CMS\MVC\Controller\BaseController->execute() JROOT/components/com_sppagebuilder/sppagebuilder.php:20 12 require_once() JROOT/libraries/src/Component/ComponentHelper.php:402 13 Joomla\CMS\Component\ComponentHelper::executeComponent() JROOT/libraries/src/Component/ComponentHelper.php:377 14 Joomla\CMS\Component\ComponentHelper::renderComponent() JROOT/libraries/src/Application/SiteApplication.php:194 15 Joomla\CMS\Application\SiteApplication->dispatch() JROOT/libraries/src/Application/SiteApplication.php:233 16 Joomla\CMS\Application\SiteApplication->doExecute() JROOT/libraries/src/Application/CMSApplication.php:203 17 Joomla\CMS\Application\CMSApplication->execute() JROOT/index.php:49

JG
jan gombert
Accepted Answer
2 years ago #16868

any news or suggestion on that?

Rashida Rahman
Rashida Rahman
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 2 years ago #17371

Hi jan gombert,

Sorry for the delayed response!

Would you please go to this file location and rename the site.php file, save and recheck the issue?

/var/www/vhosts/httpdocs/..../templates/shaper_helix3/sppagebuilder/addons/image_content/site.php

Let me know the result.

Best Regards