Editing In Page Builder No Longer Possible After Saving. - Question | JoomShaper

Editing In Page Builder No Longer Possible After Saving.

TK

Tommy Kaupert

SP Page Builder 2 years ago

Hello,

I have edited and saved part of the hotel in Page Builder. However, it does not allow me to edit it again now. I can neither save nor close here. https://i.imgur.com/PZEKyni.png I already had this problem last week. The programmer rebuilt the "main page" in Joomla Editor and I inserted the missing sections via Page Builder. What is the reason that everything hangs up here and editing is no longer possible?

Thanks for your help and solution. Regards Tommy

13 Answers
Pavel
Pavel
Accepted Answer
2 years ago #17330

Hi. Cause in JavaScript code. It cannot be used in Page Builder

TK
Tommy Kaupert
Accepted Answer
2 years ago #17335

Please can you explain me the cause a litte bit more? I had asked Joomsharper how I can include Whats app on the page in Page Builder. Here I have received an answer. After inserting the addon, it hung up. Is that the problem?

Pavel
Pavel
Accepted Answer
2 years ago #17336

Hi. If you have JavaScript in your code, then you need to use the standard Joomla HTML module to accommodate this. Then, you should display this module through the Joomla Module Addon inside SP PB.

TK
Tommy Kaupert
Accepted Answer
2 years ago #17337

and not the addon HTLM from Page-Builder?

Pavel
Pavel
Accepted Answer
2 years ago #17339

HTML Addon from Page Builder is for raw html code only. In some cases, javascript placed in the RAW HTML Addon works (this is not guaranteed). But only in SP PB pages. Neither in SP PB modules, nor in the SP PB articles does not work and leads to such results as you received.

Pavel
Pavel
Accepted Answer
2 years ago #17341

Just wondering. What kind of code are you trying to place for WhatsApp? Usually it does not require any JavaScript. Only HTML / CSS.

TK
Tommy Kaupert
Accepted Answer
2 years ago #17354
Pavel
Pavel
Accepted Answer
2 years ago #17375

Hi. Inserting this anywhere in the Page Builder is not the right decision as a whole. If you use Helix Ultimate Insert it here.

TK
Tommy Kaupert
Accepted Answer
2 years ago #17376

Whats app function should only be integrated on the booking pages, i.e. hotels, holiday flats and campsites. and not in all pages! I do not use Helix

Pavel
Pavel
Accepted Answer
2 years ago #17377

Then you can use the standard Joomla HTML module, publish it in any position, outside the SP PB and assign for the desired page.

TK
Tommy Kaupert
Accepted Answer
2 years ago #17378

and where can I find the standard Joomla HTML module in Joomla?

Pavel
Pavel
Accepted Answer
2 years ago #17379

Hmm... You do not have basic knowledge of Joomla? It will be difficult for you to work without this knowledge. Check out Joomla documentation and lessons on Joomla.org. Turn off the visual editor and paste the code.

Muntasir Sakib
Muntasir Sakib
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 2 years ago #17385

Hello Tommy,

Please have a look at the Joomla documentation at first as Pavel mentioned earlier. And then follow the instructions acccordingly.

Thanks @pavel for explaining everything to him clearly.