SP Easy Image Gallery - Detail View Of An Album On Mobile Much To Small - Question | JoomShaper

SP Easy Image Gallery - Detail View Of An Album On Mobile Much To Small

OG

OASE Software GmbH

Extension 2 years ago

Hello Joomshaper-Team,

I use the SP Easy Image Gallery. But when you go to the pictures within an album the thumbnails have the class colum-xs-2 which is way to small. On an iPhone you don't even recognize whats on he picture.

But in the Backend I didn't find a switch to alter this. So i moved to /components/com_speasyimagegallery/layouts/gallery/default and edited row.php on line 20 where the default value seems to be 2 instead of 12.

Is there no better solution for this? Thanks in advance René Glanzer

7 Answers
OG
OASE Software GmbH
Accepted Answer
2 years ago #17456

Hi Toufiq,

on a mobile device the detail view of the album looks like this: ![https://share.icloud.com/photos/0dbn-RQw1JzNXJxGlsL0fq8Cg] As mentioned above I found that the div is assigned with the class column_xs-2 instead of column_xs-12. Here is the source code from the file /components/com_speasyimagegallery/layouts/gallery/default and edited row.php

$col .= ' speasyimagegallery-col-xs-' . $params->get('column_xs', 2);

which in my opinion should be altered to:

$col .= ' speasyimagegallery-col-xs-' . $params->get('column_xs', 12);

But much better would be, if you could set this in the options of the component in the joomla backend. But there are only the height and width of the thumbnails of the album pictures to set.

Thanks in advance René Glanzer

Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 2 years ago #17414

Hi there,

Thanks for contacting us. Sorry for the inconvenience. Please provide me a screenshot about your problem and provide me the FTP access & Joomla administrator access. I will check & get back to you soon.

-Thanks

Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 2 years ago #17529

Please check now and let me know. Thanks

OG
OASE Software GmbH
Accepted Answer
2 years ago #17605

Hi Toufiq,

YES, that is MY solutions. I told you in which file which adoption has to be made to get the detail view working with acceptable resolution. I know that this is working.

My question was, would it not be better to control this via options in the backend? Because my fear is, if there will be an update to the SP Image Gallery, that my workaraound will be overwritten.

With kind regards René Glanzer

Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 2 years ago #17659

We will try to implement this feature in the future update. Thanks

OG
OASE Software GmbH
Accepted Answer
2 years ago #17896

Hi Toufiq,

thank you for your information.