What To do With "shaper_strings_settings_01-03-2017.json" - Question | JoomShaper

What To do With "shaper_strings_settings_01-03-2017.json"

RK

Rainer Krueck

Extension 2 years ago

Hi,

I was downloading all files from templates "Strings V1.5". Extracted "shaper_strings_settings_UNZIP_FIRST.zip" to "shaper_strings_settings_01-03-2017.json" but now, what to do with this file?

6 Answers
Muntasir Sakib
Muntasir Sakib
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 2 years ago #18253

Hello Rainer,

I am sorry to say but I haven't got the issue. You have the .json file and you don't know what to do, is that you want to say?

If yes, you can upload the .json file direct in your templates in your Joomla administrator.

You can add the .json file in Templates > shaper_strings > Advanced > Export/Import Template Settings and you will find a box there. You can import the file there and save it.

Thanks!

Ofi Khan
Ofi Khan
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 2 years ago #18252

Hello Rainer Krueck

Please go to Extensions -> Install and upload the downloaded ZIP file. This will install the default template settings for Strings template.

Best regards

RK
Rainer Krueck
Accepted Answer
2 years ago #18437

Hello Muntasir,

when I try to drag and drop the .json-file to "Upload & Install Joomla Extension" I get "Error - Unable to find install package" - is this, what you mean with "upload the .json file direct" or where I hav to do it?

Your second way was successful, I think.

Thanks!

Muntasir Sakib
Muntasir Sakib
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 2 years ago #18445

Hello Rainer,

Follow the second step and it will work hopefully.

Have a nice day!

RK
Rainer Krueck
Accepted Answer
2 years ago #18446

@Ofi

I was asking about handling for "shaper_strings_settings_UNZIP_FIRST.zip". This file I'm unable to upload as "ZIP2"-file. The template was installed successful but I didn't know, how to install the .json-file.

Regards

Rainer

Ofi Khan
Ofi Khan
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 2 years ago #18452

Please follow the steps:

1. Unzip the file.
  2. Copy all the contents in the file.
  3. Go to the Template Options -> Advanced Settings
  4. Paste the contents in the Export/Import settings box
  5. Click on Import Settings

This will save the default settings for Strings Template. Check the screenshot below:

Screenshot at May 25 16-45-29.png