Artolio - Main Manu (changing The Text Color) - Question | JoomShaper

is live, now with multi-currency selling.

Artolio - Main Manu (changing The Text Color)

Martin Hagara

Martin Hagara

Template 11 months ago

Hi, please advise how to change the color of the main menu from white to red when I hover over it with the bowl cursor? I tried editing in custom.css, but it doesn't work for me...

0
9 Answers
Paul Frankowski
Paul Frankowski
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 11 months ago #207038

Hi Martin,

About Custom CSS, it will work only if you use a correct classes. Example

#sp-menu  .sp-megamenu-parent > li:hover > a, 
#sp-menu  .sp-megamenu-parent > li > a:hover, 
#sp-menu  .sp-megamenu-parent > li > a:focus, 
#sp-menu .sp-megamenu-parent > li.active > a:hover,
#sp-menu .sp-megamenu-parent > li > span:hover {color: red;}
0
Martin Hagara
Martin Hagara
Accepted Answer
11 months ago #207045

Hi, thanks. I keep doing something wrong because it doesn't work for me. I'm sending CSS in hidden content, can you take a look at it for me?

0
Paul Frankowski
Paul Frankowski
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 11 months ago #207052

put my CSS as first one, above your code.

0
Martin Hagara
Martin Hagara
Accepted Answer
11 months ago #207053

Hi, I put yours first, it doesn't work for me.

0
Paul Frankowski
Paul Frankowski
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 11 months ago #207065

Weird, becuase it works on my demo. Can you share URL

0
Martin Hagara
Martin Hagara
Accepted Answer
11 months ago #207072

Hi, the URL is in hidden content

0
Paul Frankowski
Paul Frankowski
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 11 months ago #207073

But it works, menu hover

info_3350_2025.jpg

Have you checked on two different browsers to be sure?

0
Martin Hagara
Martin Hagara
Accepted Answer
11 months ago #207075

Hi, interesting, it didn't work for me, I probably have to clear my cookies. Thanks

0
Paul Frankowski
Paul Frankowski
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 11 months ago #207088

Not cookies, but browser Cache ;]

please mark topic as solved

0