Integrating SP Easy Image Gallery Into SP Page Builder - Question | JoomShaper

Integrating SP Easy Image Gallery Into SP Page Builder

J

Jack

SP Page Builder 3 years ago

Hi,

Can't seem to figure out how to incorporate SP easy image gallery into SP page builder. I'm sure it's something I'm doing wrong. I can get a page to display using a menu but ideally I'd like to have multiple galleries on a page. Assumed that I would use the Joomla Module but seems no way to select an album and when preview or edit get COM_SPEASYIMAGEGALLERY_NO_IMAGES message on screen. I've enabled the module as described in the only reference I could find.

Cheers Jack

7 Answers
Ofi Khan
Ofi Khan
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 3 years ago #2057

You are welcome

Yes, you can show albums with Joomla Module addon too. Create an SP Easy Image Gallery module and use the module through Joomla Module addon in a SP Page Builder page.

Module Settings: Screenshot_522.png

On the Page: Screenshot_521.png

Ofi Khan
Ofi Khan
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 3 years ago #1652

Hello Jack

You can do this with Joomla Menu Item. Create a Menu and Select SP Easy Image Gallery -> Albums in Menu Item Type. Please see the screenshots.

Menu Items in the administrator: Screenshot_509.png

In the front end: Screenshot_508.png

Best regards

J
Jack
Accepted Answer
3 years ago #2012

Ofi Khan,

Thanks so much, like I tried to say in my initial question a menu that brings up an easy image library seems. straight forwards. Ideally I'd like to place a gallary on a Page Builder page that I can call up from a button or menu.

I thought (and please remember I'm just learning SP Page Builder) that I should be able to place a Joomla module (Easy Image gallery) as an addon. This did not seem to work. Maybe as an alturnative there is a way to link a menu item to a button in SP Page Builder addons.

Cheers Jack

J
Jack
Accepted Answer
3 years ago #2232

Thanks so much, still need to play with it but I believe I'm on the right path

Cheers Jack

Ofi Khan
Ofi Khan
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 3 years ago #2271

You are welcome. Best wishes.

L
linda
Accepted Answer
1 year ago #114920

Hi, i'm checking this thread April 2023, and the module is not available any more. is there another solution to integrate galleries into an spagebuilder article?

Ofi Khan
Ofi Khan
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 11 months ago #117484

Hello linda

Please post a new question regarding your issue. We will check and help you.

Best regards