Header Bug In New Template Luxyort Released Today (Safari) - Question | JoomShaper

Header Bug In New Template Luxyort Released Today (Safari)

MD

MW Dev

Template 2 years ago

So, the header is broken in Safari (macOS). Inline menu disply. See link to screenshot. You know, Safari and the macOS ecosystem is actually pretty popular - it would be great if you check templates (and extensions) for cross-browser support.

Link to screen shot is in hidden section.

4 Answers
Ariba
Ariba
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 2 years ago #20314

Hello

Thank you for your query & providing the screenshot. Kindly allow me some time, i will look into the issue.

Ariba
Ariba
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 2 years ago #21584

Hello

Thank you very much for your patience & cooperation, sincere apologies for the delay.

I have checked the template on Safari and it is alright from my end, kindly check the screenshot below. Screen Shot 2021-06-18 at 1.55.35 AM.png

Can you kindly provide your site url and administrative access? Use the hidden mode to share the log in credentials. The problem might be due to other issue.

MD
MW Dev
Accepted Answer
2 years ago #22868

Thanks for the note back. Obviously someone fixed the issue before you checked and replied :)

Ariba
Ariba
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 2 years ago #22869

Okay :) Thank you for the clarification and i am glad to hear it is solved now. Please do let me know if there is any other problem, i am happy to provide assistance. If there is no other issue, kindly accept the response in order to close the post.