Testimonial Pro Addon Causes "0 Object Of Class" Error - Corporex - Question | JoomShaper

Testimonial Pro Addon Causes "0 Object Of Class" Error - Corporex

LC

Lon Czarnecki

Template 2 years ago

I have my website 90% built and was adding testimonials to the homepage with the Testimonial Pro addon (already in place with the quickstart install). As soon as I added a photo for the person (correctly sized to 104 x 104) the whole website crashed and showed a "0 Object of class stdClass could not be converted to string" error.

By going into the Pagebuilder Pages section I was able to disable the addon. The front end of the website came back but I was no longer able to edit the homepage using the frontpage editor.

I went back into the Pages section and deleted the addon and now I can edit the homepage using the frontpage editor again. However, every time I go back to the frontpage editor and try to add the Testimonial Pro addon, the site crashes now.

5 Answers
Rashida Rahman
Rashida Rahman
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 2 years ago #20652

Hi there!

Thanks for your credentials.

I will look into it and get back to you.

Best Regards

Paul Frankowski
Paul Frankowski
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 2 years ago #20653

Hi, I deleted addon override from template folder. It was created few years ago, that's why it was problem with new SPPB. Now should be OK - becuase Joomla load that addon directly from component folder, please test.

In case of similar problems with those addons, just detele folder or files inside TEMPLATE FOLDER!!!

foto_6258_2021.jpg

Paul Frankowski
Paul Frankowski
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 2 years ago #20655

BTW Using template based on Helix3 is not the perfect choice. Consider template based on Helix Ultimate if this site should be valid for longer period of time.

LC
Lon Czarnecki
Accepted Answer
2 years ago #20657

Thanks! I'll add the new testimonial now.

Am I able to update to Helix Ultimate by simply installing it over Helix3?

Rashida Rahman
Rashida Rahman
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 2 years ago #20762

Hi,

Sorry to say that, Helix Ultimate and Helix3 are different in many areas...so this is not possible. Paul just suggested you to choose the newer template based on Helix Ultimatte from now on.

Best Regards