Latest Update Stops Compiling Native SCSS Functions In CSS - Question | JoomShaper

Latest Update Stops Compiling Native SCSS Functions In CSS

A

Alvaro

Helix Framework 2 years ago

The last update they have made in helix ultimate 1.1.4, specifically in the SCSS to CSS compiler does not compile all the native functions such as: darken(#FF5500, 10%);

@function hexToRGB($hex){
   @return red($hex), green($hex), blue($hex);
}

among other. Please go back and find another solution for this bug. THANKS

14 Answers
Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 2 years ago #20673

Hi there,

Thanks for contacting us. Please follow the instructions.

Go to the template settings and click one save. Then check again.

-Thanks

A
Alvaro
Accepted Answer
2 years ago #20676

I have already checked, I have made the comparison of the versions and the problem is in the last patch that they put with a conditional in core/classes/scss/Compiler.php line 3568 to 3570. Now I workign with version 1.1.2, but it is need solve this bug in new version.

Thanks

Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 2 years ago #20680

Will you please provide me the Joomla administrator access to check the issue? Thanks

A
Alvaro
Accepted Answer
2 years ago #20773

In the header you can see the transparent green color, it is generated with the version 1.1.2 of helix and the code is: background: rgba($primary_color, 0.75); You can update the plugin to latest and try to compile SCSS to CSS again, disabling the browser cache and you will see that it does not compile RGBA instead it compiles the following. background: rgba(#244032, 0.75); The problem is the line of code of the file that I mentioned in my previous post.

As I repeat, it does not compile other native SCSS functions also.

A
Alvaro
Accepted Answer
2 years ago #20981

Hi Toufiq, You have news about this issue?

Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 2 years ago #21039

Developer team working on your issue. Thanks

Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 2 years ago #21044

Hi there, Already it works. The reason was that, your Helix plugin wasn't up to date. Thanks

A
Alvaro
Accepted Answer
2 years ago #21047

Hi Toufiq, I have tried it with the RGBA and DARKEN functions, I also see that they have updated the plugin, so far it is working fine.

In the site I gave for testing it says version 1.1.4, I did the test with version 1.1.3, now I just downloaded and again it downloaded version 1.1.3, perhaps the problem is that they have not updated the url of the download and we cannot download version 1.1.4. PLEASE UPDATE the download url.

Thanks

Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 2 years ago #21050

Can you give me the problemtic site URL? Thanks

A
Alvaro
Accepted Answer
2 years ago #21218

Hi there, I have downloaded the plugin that you have installed on the site that I gave you access for testing, I have also downloaded the new version of helix ultimate from Joomshaper.com and this is version 1.1.3 not version 1.1.4.

When making comparisons, the plugin that is downloaded from Joomshaper is missing the files from the library that you compile SCSS to CSS.

In conclusion, the plugin that you put on my site is different from the one that can be downloaded from Joomshaper, so you have to update the package that is available to everyone.

Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 2 years ago #21282

Please download again and check please. Thanks

A
Alvaro
Accepted Answer
2 years ago #21450

I have downloaded and they have only changed the version in the XML file. The plugin that I downloaded from my site that you guys updated is absolutely different from the one downloaded from Joomshaper. To solve this you have 2 options:

1. remove the lines of code that I mentioned earlier in compiler.php and continue using the previous compiler.

2. Include the new library and also remove the lines of code in compiler.php

I think that I cannot be more explicit, please have this reviewed by a developer so that he understands what is happening. The details in the image https://prntscr.com/15oa1ei

Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 2 years ago #21465

The latest update folder and file structure has been changed.

https://prnt.sc/15on6b4

A
Alvaro
Accepted Answer
2 years ago #21624

Apparently your system deleted the image that I put here, this is the image of the comparison of both plugins, as you can see in the one that is downloaded from Joomshaer, it is missing the library and it also still has the lines of code that I told you to delete.

https://prnt.sc/15oa1ei

https://prnt.sc/15s1dlb

They have to release a new version by removing the lines of code from compiler.php. If you eliminate those lines it works fine, without the need for the new library or you can also include the new library that works much better.

The idea is not a solution for me but for the community.