Is Support Online? - Question | JoomShaper

Is Support Online?

N

nimdas

General 2 years ago

Hello Team,

please kindly provide some update/fix/resolution on the created private ticket: "Qubic Onepage Menu Sporadically Not Working: Mobile/desktop" all details have been provided for troubleshooting.

If the support agent cannot handle it on time it should be routed to someone else to have a look. I am sorry, but this is not the support i am looking for - without any information if you are looking into this or you cannot fix it or so. We need to go into production and now we can't and already 5 days passed without any answer by your team. This is frustrating as I rarely open tickets for such issues. Thanks for the understanding and help on a timely manner.

7 Answers
Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 2 years ago #20672

Hi there,

Thanks for contacting us. Sorry for the inconvenience. Will you please share your site URL & share an screencast video about your issue. I will check & get back to you soon.

-Thanks

N
nimdas
Accepted Answer
2 years ago #20779

Kindly open the ticket: ""Qubic Onepage Menu Sporadically Not Working: Mobile/desktop"" !! All the data, troubleshotoing feedback from my side is shared inside this 'private' ticket.

Thank you in advance to solve this misunderstanding in a timely manner.

Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 2 years ago #20869

Please share your site URL and credential via hidden content area. I will check & get back to you soon. Thanks

N
nimdas
Accepted Answer
2 years ago #21111

Toufig, once again:

Please kindly review the unanswered PRIVATE ticket with the title: "Qubic Onepage Menu Sporadically Not Working: Mobile/desktop", assigned to your colleague: Muntasir Sakib . The potential root cause analysis and what as troubleshooting has been done so far is documented. Upon request uploaded also a video to show the issue that occurs. This is ridiculous that after 1 week with even provided data no one by your team has ever checked this issue nor proposed to more extensively test this template in QA/test env to reproduce this template BUG!

I am looking forward to hearing from you with some good news how soon this issue will be resolved by your team (devs,qa, managers). Additionally, advise how such issues with support outage will be handled in the future. If some colleague cannot provide a timely SLA to reply such should be handled by other senior colleagues. Otherwise it does not look professional by any means and customer's should know such or get compensated when there IS NO SUPPORT around. I seldom open tickets and prior to contacting support I have already invested several hours to locate the RCA, so once again hope this will not happen again and we can sort out such misunderstandings and issues.

Thank you for the cooperation and understanding.

Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 2 years ago #21117

You have added top section and that wasn't default template. Will you please disable the top section and check again. Or increase the scrollOffset

https://prnt.sc/15hyxbk

Note: Also check the real-time device

-Thanks

N
nimdas
Accepted Answer
2 years ago #21539

It will be checked but even it is not a default option it breaks. I will check your suggestion. Appreciate that finaly got some valuable feedback on the cause. The template manager should warn that some issues may occur if there is a problem adjusting it or at least warn the user that some unforseen issues can happen. Again, will be checked so please do not close the ticket yet to investigate further.

Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 2 years ago #21612

Does solve your issue? Let me know, Please. Thanks