Select Articles By Joomla Tag - Question | JoomShaper

Select Articles By Joomla Tag

M

mylonojr

SP Page Builder 3 years ago

Hi, is there a way to filter articles by Joomla tag using the "Articles" (or any other) addon?

10 Answers
Ofi Khan
Ofi Khan
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 3 years ago #2561

Great!

It seems like a different issue. Please post a new question.

Ofi Khan
Ofi Khan
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 3 years ago #1446

Hello mylonojr

Yes, it is possible to filter articles with Joomla tag in Article addon.

Screenshot_502.png

Best regards

M
mylonojr
Accepted Answer
3 years ago #1454

Thanks for the quick reply. The problem is that, although I have upgraded to the last version, in my case this specific field doesn't appear. It appears in another test installation though. I should also add that both installations are on a local Bitnami server on my Windows 10 PC.

Ofi Khan
Ofi Khan
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 3 years ago #1518

I have checked it in the latest 3.7.8 and it is there. Please clear your cache and check again.

M
mylonojr
Accepted Answer
3 years ago #1587

I have already done that. Nothing changes. The Tag field does not appear. It might have to do with the fact that it is a testing site on a local server (Bitnami). On another installation on the same local server I get the tag field but the linked articles have a wrong id. In fact, it is the same id number no matter which article i choose. I know it is strange but that's how it is.

Ofi Khan
Ofi Khan
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 3 years ago #1636

Please share your administrator access to check this. Use the Hidden Content box to share the credentials.

M
mylonojr
Accepted Answer
3 years ago #1671

I would like to do that but as I have said, it is on a local server on my PC (Bitnami). Furthermore, I tried again on a different installation and it worked in the beginning (I could see and use the Tag field). After a while, all the articles form the chosen category started to show regardless of the tags I hade chosen. To make thing sworse, when I tried to edit the Addon, the tag field disappeared again. I guess, I will have to try it on a live server and see what happens. Sorry I cannot be of any more help and thanks for answering my questions.

Ofi Khan
Ofi Khan
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 3 years ago #1687

No problem. Please try on a live server and let us know if there is an issue.

M
mylonojr
Accepted Answer
3 years ago #2430

Hi, I am back as promised. Tried on a live server and it seems to be working fine BUT

• although the filed "tags" appears when editing the page in the backend, no articles appear when I switch to certain templates in the Frontend, e.g. Themis template. The header is there but no article titles appear beneath it.
E
Enkhzorig
Accepted Answer
3 years ago #9606

how to sovle it?