Stripe Payment In SP LMS - Question | JoomShaper

is live, now with multi-currency selling.

Stripe Payment In SP LMS

K

Kuknyó Zoltán

General 1 month ago

Hi, I'm using the Educon template wit SP LMS. I'm trying to configure Stripe payment settings in SP LMS. I made the Stripe account, get the API Secret and Public key. I paste it in the Stripe API Key box, but none of them works Can you help me how to configure it?

0
6 Answers
Ziaul Kabir
Ziaul Kabir
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 1 month ago #231520

Hello,

Thanks for reaching out to us. Could you please share cPanel access? You can provide the credentials securely in the hidden content section. Also, please take a full backup of your site before we make any changes.

Once I have access, I’ll investigate further and see what’s causing the issue. Let me know once you’ve shared the details!

Best regards,

0
K
Kuknyó Zoltán
Accepted Answer
1 month ago #231541

I send you in the Hidden section below

0
Ziaul Kabir
Ziaul Kabir
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 1 month ago #231553

Hello,

I took a backup of your site and ran it locally on my PC using my Stripe Sandbox API key. Everything is working fine on my end.

It seems that the Stripe API key configured on your site may be incorrect. Please add the correct API key and try again.

Thanks.

0
K
Kuknyó Zoltán
Accepted Answer
1 month ago #231606

It doesnt work on the life webpage. It takes me a whole day with the chatgpt to find out to make lithe change in payment.php. Now works. I hope next time support will be more circumspect. Have a nice day, Zoltan

0
Ziaul Kabir
Ziaul Kabir
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 1 month ago #231631

It’s great to hear that your issue has been resolved. If everything is working fine now, please mark the question as complete by accepting any of our answers.

Thank you!

0
Ziaul Kabir
Ziaul Kabir
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 1 month ago #231809

Hello,

I see that you tried to mark this post as resolved by accepting the answer. I think you may have clicked it multiple times.

You only need to click the Accept button once, and the post will be marked as resolved.

Thanks!

0