Update J5 To J6: JROOT/plugins/system/spauthorarchiveupdater/spauthorarchiveupdater.php:16 - Question | JoomShaper

is live, now with multi-currency selling.

Update J5 To J6: JROOT/plugins/system/spauthorarchiveupdater/spauthorarchiveupdater.php:16

MoneyPeet

MoneyPeet

Template 1 month ago

Hi,

I want to update from J5.4.7 to latest J6, but I get a warning about disabling the compatibility plugin. When I disable the plugin, I get: JROOT/plugins/system/spauthorarchiveupdater/spauthorarchiveupdater.php:16

After some research it seems to be related to the Gazette Template, which I also update to version 2.0.5. Still the same error. I also read something about the Newsber Template, so just to be sure, I also installed that template. It didn't solve the problem. In the backen everything seems to be updated to latest versions.

Can someone help me please? When it is updated, I would like to use the Article addons from Gazette in a default HelixUltimate. It should work via this video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sW-4hEBnSrk ?

0
5 Answers
Ofi Khan
Ofi Khan
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 1 month ago #231990

Hello MoneyPeet,

Thank you for reaching out to our technical support forum. I’m sorry to hear about the trouble you’re experiencing.

You have watched my tutorial. You have to follow the exact steps described in the video. Please share your administrator access here. I will help you achieving it. Use the Hidden Content box to share the credentials. Make sure that you have a full site backup before sharing.

Best regards

0
MoneyPeet
MoneyPeet
Accepted Answer
1 month ago #232020

Hello, thanks for your reply. Yes, I watched the video several times. But I can't get it to work. So, there are two issues: updating to J6 gives me error in the title of this ticket, after disabling the compatibility plugin. The other issue is to reproduce the news layout like the Gazette Template. I want this working so I can delete EasyBlog, I don't want to use that anymore.

The menu to test: https://ehbopurmerend.nl/test

Please see the hidden content for the credentials.

Kind regards, Peter

0
Ofi Khan
Ofi Khan
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 1 month ago #232165

I have copied the Articles addon override on Helix Ultimate from Gazette. I have also added necessary CSS code for the addon override. Please check your test page now.

0
MoneyPeet
MoneyPeet
Accepted Answer
1 month ago #232179

Hello, thanks for your effort, but I don't see any changes. Article 1 and 2 do have an image, but they are not showing. In the gazette, it should be like this: but it is now like this:

The first two articles do have imageas, but are not visible.

Kind regards, Peter

0
Ofi Khan
Ofi Khan
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 1 month ago #232602

I would like to take an Akeeba Backup of your site and check the issue on my localhost. Please allow me to do so.

0