Manufacturer_quickstart_j4_v2.1.0 - Question | JoomShaper

is live, now with multi-currency selling.

Manufacturer_quickstart_j4_v2.1.0

I

Igor

Template 4 weeks ago

Hi,

Template manufacturer_quickstart_j4_v2.1.0,is it possible to install it on Page Builder pro v.6.8

Regards Igor

0
3 Answers
Paul Frankowski
Paul Frankowski
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 4 weeks ago #233208

Hi Igor,

Yes, right now in QS there is SPPB Pro v6.1.0, it means that you can and you should update to 6.8 just after QS installation.

Just download component and update it.

0
I
Igor
Accepted Answer
4 weeks ago #233209

Thanks for the quick reply, I asked the wrong question; can a Template manufacturer_quickstart_j4_v2.1.0 be installed on Joomla 6.13? clean installation

0
Paul Frankowski
Paul Frankowski
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 4 weeks ago #233216

No! Why do you want to install Joomla 4 over Joomla 6, it doesn't make sense! And will not work!


As you can read in documenation, Quickstart is only for fresh installation, becuase it contains Joomla etc.

Prepare:

  1. Clean root folder
  2. New database
  3. PHP 8
  4. Then install quickstart (manufacturer_quickstart_j6_v2.2), step by step

Joomla 4 is not recommended anymore. The same as Joomla 3. Security reasons.

0